Chapter 24.

Previously

Hello?Hey Alex what's up?It's Martijn.

Hey man,I'm good how are you?

Good,thanks.I'm calling because I can't find Alessandra and I thought that you maybe know where she is.I have something very important to talk to her about.

Alessandra,right..uuhmm..She,uhmm,she--

Alex what happened?Where is she?Did something happen to her?

Not excactly her..

But?

I was supposed to tell no one..anyway there it goes...she left the country.

What?When?Why?

It has to do with her family..Her mother is not that well..she has gotten sick since Alessandra came here.

Sick?

I don't know what excactly is the problem but i guess it's quite serious since she left so fast.

When did dhe leave?

This morning.

Oh my God..Alex I need to see you.

--------------------------------------------

-Later that day at a coffee house-

Martin's POV

I'm sitting impatiently and wait for Alex..We are kinda cool with each other now and all, I just didn't like seeing him with Alessandra..but now that's not my problem.

"Hey Martijn I'm sorry I'm late."

"Hey, don't worry it's ok, have a seat."

"Thanks..so,I guess you want to talk to me about Alessandra.."

"Well yeah..-"

"Look, as I told you before I wasn't supposed to tell anything to anyone.-"

"I know,I know and i really respect you told me, but I wanted to talk to Alessandra about something very important but i could never imagine her leaving so fast and without telling anyone."

"It was a health issue there was nothing she could do."

"I understand..you're right..but..do you know when..or if, she will come back?Do you have any news about that health issue?"

"I see you really care about her and you barely know her.."

"Well yes i don't know her that well but she is a really good person from what I know.."

"So to answer your question the only thing i know is that she left and went home..she has to go home, she has a contract with our school and her apartment..However i believe that if something changes she will contact us, but i want to believe she will come back.."