Chapter 2.

Alessandra's POV

  ▪As soon as i landed in Amsterdam i got my suitcase and started to look for a teacher of mine who offered to pick me up,since i am new here.I was walking towards the gates for a good 20 minutes.Man this airport is huge!

As soon as i reached the gates i spotted a tall, blonde, smiling man standing in front of a crowd of impatient people who were waiting for someone (as any human being could imagine),some of them crying (women mostly) and some of them having the biggest smile they could possibly have.

The man was holding up a card with my name and a headphones sticker on it.I smiled to myself at the thought and walked faster waving at him as i said: "I am Alessandra!"       
"Hello!!" ,he screamed as he tried to get away from the crowd.

He got closer to me and after shaking hands and saying hello for the second time he gently pulled me into a friendly hug.God, he is tall and very handsome!Blonde as i said before, with beautiful turqoise eyes.

He looks just a few years older than me which actually gives me a sence of relief.I believe, that having a person close to my age to teach me, would probably be better as we would communicate easier.

"I am Alex, welcome to The Netherlands sweetheart", he said as i melt to the last word pronounced with that cute dutch accent of his.

"Very nice to meet you Alex and thank you for offering to pick me up.I would have been lost in this chaos by now if you weren't here" i giggle.

"No problem miss" he smilled showing of his bright,white teeth.

Here we go..a blush now covers my cheeks..

"Let me take those they must be very heavy"he offered pointing at my lugage.

"Well, thank you very much".  

----------------------  

The ride to the University was fun.I had the chance to take a good first-look at this beautiful city and get to meet Alex better.He also told me he visits Italy quite often,since his best friend lives there.

Amsterdam looks awesome.So many beautiful vintage buildings but the city is very modern at the same time.It's sunny, and apart from the cars most people use a bike to transport.I don't think i'm going back to Colombia after the workshop!

Within 30 minutes,we were downtown,where the University is.Wow so many people around!As i get out of the car everything gets more clear.The yard is full of excited kids of my age or older.
As i walk towards the big old building and walk pass them i can hear many different accents and words.I forgot to mention that this workshop is international(obviously girl,you're not even full-blooded european!!!), so it will be fun to get to meet people from all over the world with the same dream as me. However i hope i won't die..As much as i love meeting new people, i always get a little scared at the beggining.

Anyway, Alex and I walked in and headed to the Principal's office.Alex knocks on the door and opens it as soon as a voice is being heard saying: "-kom binnen-".
I guess this is 'come in' in dutch.Anxiety starts building inside me.Alex looks down at me,

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, Im fine."      

-----------------------------

Soo this is the second chapter i really hope you guys like it.Btw i chose this song above bc i love it so much and Martin's songs don't fit well yet...Sorry this chapter too short, i know, but the rest will be longer. I'm trying to improve my english too.Anyway there is so much coming up for the story that i can't wait to publish.

Thank you for reading♥
Your friend,

Xoxo