A/N

Hello my beautiful readers!Unfortunately this is not an Update but I wanted to write to you for 2 important reasons.:
1.I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for 3K reads!This is unbelievable! I could never imagine having so many reads and I feel like we start becoming a little beautiful family.❤🙏
2.I wanted to let you know that I will not be posting for a while..I know I have been promising updates but things have changed in my life,and although I don't want to be selfish I honestly need time to myself..I am going through a really hard time..a hardbreak that I am afraid that will cost me a lot..I don't know how to handle it and thoughts like that I am being selfish for acting that way make it even harder for me but I honestly cannot handle it right now..I am alone in this so I have to go on alone and move on.I wish I could tell you..

Also a little life update to brighten up the note a little bit,is that I passed my exams I have been telling you about in the past and now I am currently moving because I will be studying theatre at the university! I am very excited and sad at the same time..this whole "moving away" thing makes everything even worse for me..
Anyway I am very sorry for this sad note..I just thought I should be honest with you my readers and I wanted you to know that I never forget about our family and our story.

Everybody stay strong and follow your dreams.❤

Thank you for your patience and your understanding.

I love you.

Your friend,

xoxo