Chapter 19.

Martin's POV

Sara and I are trying to work things out..At first I was so negative about it..I was hurt because she is someone I've confessed things to and I felt like she was one of those few people I could actually trust..I guess I was right.

I mean after what happened we had huge fights and I was pretty damn scared that she was going to tell stuff I confesed to her,to the media..But to my surprise she didn't..

On the other hand she definitely used me..I cannot forget her behaviour the last months before we broke up..She barely talked to me,she was getting upset with me for no reason and lied to my manager to get her jobs..plus even though I hate sharing with the public stuff about my private life,she always insisted to give our relationship out..The people close to me said it's a way to get media's attention..and that's how she played.

To be honest,I still have thoughts about it,since i don't want the same thing to happen again..and if it does,things are going to be much worse..But i am desperatly in love with Sara,and i realised I can't make it without her...

It's so wierd..I have everyone around me to help me and stand by me,give me advice..but nothing seems to fit in..

I decide to put Alessandra's song to cheer me up,it's honestly an amazing song..

Alessandra..

That girl..

When I first saw her I couldn't take my eyes off of her..She has something magical on her..

I remember,the first days after i met her,I couldn't stop thinking about her..I thought i was in love,but I was wondering how can you feel like you're in love with someone you don't even know?

Then I saw her at the festival..still the same thing..I was amazed by her..And i was wondering:"Am I that lucky to get to see her so many times?"

Approaching her,was a hard thing..she is something you can't reach,like royal or something..I don't know..She's like a beautiful elf that you need to look at constantly..

Yes,yes that's what she is..

And when we were talking everything that I though about her made sence..I was right. 

But..then i met Sara again..The first time we talked I was still pissed and convinced I didn't want her in my life anymore..But I was so wrong..how stupid am I?She's my angel!I can't make it away from her..

The need of Alessandra close to me too,made me think that maybe she is someone I definitely need in my life but not the way I first thought..I do wanna get to know her better..I wanna see how she lives,she reacts to things..how she is in general..Yes, that's because she is an interesting person..You really wanna see what's behind those big green eyes..

And her talent?Huge!! That's why i have to hear what else she got!

She is an upcoming star for sure!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello again everyone!I uploaded as promised this time!

I am probably uploading AN OTHER NEW CHAPTER tonight!

Again stay tuned!I am trying to make it up to you for delaying all this time,but I also wanna keep some more suspence on the story of course!

Anyway,what do you think about Martin's desicions?

Should he stay with the angel or move on with the elf?Haha!

Let me know down below!

Like,comment and share! <3

Thank you for reading  <3

Your friend,

xoxo