Chapter 23.

"Martin stared touring a little earlier.."

Martin's POV

My thoughts are blurred and my heart won't stop beating..What am i doing and why?

I am running in the airport like there's no tomorrow..

And how am i supposed to find what i am looking for?

Louis's POV

Aubrey enders my apartment so fast and full of adrenaline..

"Are you sure he didn't tell you anything about leaving?

"Of course i am, we were about to hang out in his apartment today, i had no clue at all!"

" From what i heard from his parents and Laura,he definitely left the country but we could never know where he went.."

"And where would he go man?"

"No idea..honestly.."

Laura's POV

"Mom please stop crying..you know everything will be alright.."I try to calm her down.

"But why would he do something like that?..His tour starts in a week everything went well.."

Dad just stands in the corner of the living room in silence.

"Martin always know what he does..I am sure he will be back in a few days.."

"How would you know Laura?.." my mom says in disappointment.. until it hits her."Laura if you know something-"

I cut her off.

"I have no idea mom..I swear.."

Suddenly the phone rings.

"Hello?Martin son where are you?We are worried sick! Why would you do something like that?Are you alright?Did something happen to you?"Mom won't stop questioning him but at least he called which means he is alright.Also, mom seems calm as she is listening to his answers to all those questions of hers..that probably means he is ok..

"Martin?..Who are you with?" My mom asks getting angry..

------------------------------------------------

Alessandra's POV

After those beautiful words with my parents I can say that i have never felt healthier in my life.

Everything now makes sense and i seem to wake up from a bad dream.

"Sooo tell me everything about Amsterdam!"Rosa says while jumping in my bed.

"Ha ha what do you want to know?" I say while curling my hair.

"How are dutch boys?"She asks, eyes full of expectations.

"Of course.."I roll my eyes.

"Oh shut up!What could be more important?"

I can't stop laughing with her reaction.

"Ok ok..They're..good.."

"Oh..just good?"

"Oh no..they're actually pretty nice..you know all gorgeous.."

We both start laughing.

"Have you met a special one yet?"

"Well..-"

"TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

"Whoah whoah chill girl haha!"

"What's his name?"

"I'm not sure we are actually talking about someone..but you know..i kinda met Martin Garrix and Jullian Jordan.."

"Gosh..i can't believe you didn't make any friends at all Al!"

"But I just told you--"

"Yeah what?You met Martin Garrix..You have always been a terrible lier!"

"How could I prove it to you?"

"Only if i saw it with my own eyes.."

The door knocks.

"Come in!"

"Alessandra sweety someone's at the door he wants to see you..And he is actually very handsome.."My mom says and starts thinking to herself..

"HE?"Rosa looks at me suspiciously..

In fact, there is no stranger i would know in Colombia asking to see me..AND handsome..

I go straight to the door with Rosa coming right behind me and mom standing at the stairs.

As i reach the door my eyes widen..

"You..?"

I AM BAAACKK!!!New chapter is here!

I decided to post twice a week so i will soon inform you about the days!

Enjoy the new chapter!

Thank you for reading <3

Your friend,

xoxo