Chapter 9.

Alessandra's POV

I'm starting to feel sick.My stomach hurts..It's so random..Oh and I have to go to Martin Garrix's table again and I have to be all smiley and happy but I can't. This pain..just kills me..

I never got a feeling like that around someone.. And especially a stomach ache..I'm kinda feeling like I'm gonna throw up..

No! No I have to be strong..besides,it's nothing bad and nothing to worry about.I honestly don't see why I'm feeling like that.I've been around famous people before thanks to my parents and I never felt that way..Well
.maybe it is because I do look up to this guy..I didn't really care about my parents' famous friends..they were all such show offs..

But this guy..ugh I can't hold it anymore..I am fangirling to myself...So here it goes..

Ugh,he's so handsome..I could never imagine someone looking so purely beautiful..Those eyes..that smile..and his whole figure, so masculine.. I wish I could talk to him right now..

"Alessandra! Take this to table 18!" The chef screams and hands me the order as I reach him.

Martin's POV

"Alessandra! Take this to table 18!"I heard someone call and as I turned my head to this direction I saw who was Alessandra..It was her..I now know her name too..Even knowing her name gives me goosebumps..

"So, next week is ADE week and we got a bunch of interviews and shows so we have to be well prepared.."Watse announces.

"Do we have the schedule?" I try to play it cool since they all noticed I was again staring at Alessandra.

"Well yeah,check your email".

Hmm..many clubs..thankfully..I love doing shows in clubs you can interact with the crowd even easier..A few shows in some festivals close to Amsterdam..I also love outdoors shows..

Uugh!Of course..so many interviews..
"How's life with your girlfriend doing Martijn?"
Ha!My girlfriend..
Fuck..that's the only thing I hate..why in the world do they care about my private life anyway?

Everything is perfect in my life and I couldn't be more thankful..but this..I wish I had some privacy at times..

----------------------------

We all now left the pub..Again I didn't get the chance to talk to Alessandra.. We were staring at eachother  at times but she was working of course..
I wanted to write her a little note but everyone around me in my team could see, and I wanted to keep it secret for now..

Ugh I messed up again..I had one last chance I'm not gonna have it again..

As we were waiting for our uber I heard a giggle from behind.
I turned around and my heart dropped.
Who is that guy hugging her?Of course..it would be impossible if she didn't have a boyfriend..

A thought snaps in my head!If he made her cry the first time I saw her in Starbucks I'm gonna kill him...

Why do I think that way?I don't even know her..I can't have a crush on someone I don't know!But still..I can't turn back the time now..I do think of her all the time..I wouldn't know what kind of effect she would have on me.

They left..where are they going?

Again I lost my chance..

-----------------------

All of the sudden my bedroom ceiling seems to be interesting.

So many thoughts about that girl..I wanna know more about her..
Oh and I want that guy to disappear? Thanks..