Chapter 3.

" Meneer, dit is Alessandra" Alex said as we walked in.

"Welcome to our country miss, we really hope you will enjoy the experience of our summer workshop here" the Principal said, shaking my hand and smiling widely.

He looked too young for a principal.Almost bald,probably close to 40 with big green eyes.What's wrong with these dutch people? They all have beautiful eyes!I am not kidding, by the time i got out of the plane all i could see was pairs of either blue or green eyes.

"Thank you sir",i smile nervously.

"So this is a great opportunity for you to extend your musical knowledge,don't you think?"

"It sure is sir",i say throwing a light giggle.Alex notices and smiles down at me making my cheeks turn red.

"Well, Alex is going to be one of your teachers for the workshop and he will give you the details about the classes."

That sounds good..If i don't make any other friends here, at least i will have this handsome one.I can't hide it, i cannot stop staring at his face.He looks supernaturaly beautiful.But i won't let myself fall for him of course.

Why?I'll give you 3 reasons:
1. I just met him
2.I should have a good friend here as i said before
3.He is my teacher(!!!!!)

So keeping him as a friend seems like the safest option for me so that i can survive here.

  ---------------------  

After talking about all the details about the economic part,Alex helped me find my residency for these 3 months.

People here are so helpful!When i contacted them to apply for the workshop they offered to help me find a house close to the University,when i asked them about the residency part.

And as i said, my appartment wasn't more than 10 minutes far from the school. We stood in front of a huge, modern-looking block of flats.We walked in and headed towards the reception.Alex helped me through the whole 'communication-with the owner' proccess. We then headed to the 4th floor,apartment 404.

As soon as the apartment door opened i just stood there in 'awe'.

It was so light and clean and thankfully well- furnished.I actually decided to rent a furnished apartment since i am staying here for only 3 months so that i don't get to buy a bunch of furniture that i won't use after the workshop.

"Like it?" He looks down at me smiling lightly.

"Are you kidding? It looks amazing! Wayy better than the pictures i saw before coming!"

"Yeah , actually looks like you did a great choice.And not trying to be rude but seems like you've got lots of money since you rented a place like this for only three months.When i came here the first house i lived in was less comfy than a dog's house." he said laughing.

Well those words hurt.I always wanted to have done everything without my parents' money and meet new people not because of who my parents are.

Anger builds inside me and i feel the need to defend myself.

"Well that actually was rude of you.But i will answer by saying that i worked myself to get all the money needed for this whole workshop thing."i snap.

"I'm sorry.You're right i was rude.Just please forget what i just said" he said, now concern covers his eyes.

Great!Now i just threw my bitchy face to the only person i know here.Good for you Al!

"It's ok don't worry, i was too harsh myself."i smiled and so did he.

  ------------------

After this 'insult-forgiveness' situation, Alex handed me the course schedule and left, letting me now get confortable in my apartment.

The first course is tomorrow at 12am.That's nice!I'll get more sleep.God, i feel like i need a thousand hours to sleep right now.

I check the time.It's 5:30 pm......and i'm hungry. Of course! I call the receptionist using the number Alex got from her when we came and asked her to help me order food.Pizza to be exact!

I need a hot shower though.I hop in and let the hot water fall in my head...man it feels so good!I then get out of the shower and put on my Pj's, grabbing the phone from the nightstand and lay on my bed.

I feel powerless now to speak, so i'm deciding to just  text my nona and my parents and let them know i am finally in Amsterdam and safe. After 10 minutes of texting with my family i hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it?", i ask as i get closer to the door.

"Pizza man", i hear that dutch accent again.

I sprint towards the couch where my backpack is and grab some money.You can never be late when it comes to pizza!  

-----------------  

After finishing my delicious meal i soon find myself preparing my black backpack and my outfit for the next day.

I set my 5 (!!)  alarm clocks (since i sleep and hardly wake up), and hop under my bedroom sheats.I feel way more than exausted...

Before i realise it my eyes are now shut and I am diving in my dreams...

The real dream though is right ahead of me.    

--------------------

Hello! This is the 3rd chapter! I know this is kinda boring, you know like a routine Al followed but I am trying to make you guys see how I see everything in this story so I decided to have a little more details!But don't worry the next chapters are much more interesting and i can't wait to publish them ^_^

Thanks for reading♥
Your friend,

xoxo