Chapter 20.

Alessandra's POV

I made many people around me suffer..I will try to change this from the next second and that is by answering to mum's call.

Mom?

Alessandra,hi how are you?

I am good mom,how are you and dad?  Oh..I know the answer to this.

We're good too,I thought I should call you to see how you are doing over there..we haven't talked for ages..So,how is Amsterdam?

It's beautiful and the people here are very friendly and welcoming..And yes,indeed,it's been a while since we talked..In fact mom we have to talk about a few things right when I come back home.So tell me about--

ADRIANA,ADRIANA!!!!!!!

-End off call-

Oh my god what happened?I think that was dad screaming.

As I am trying to call back,no one picks up and the same happens with dad's phone.

-----------------------------------------------

There is no one else to call so I decide to ask my nona.

Hello,Alessandra?

Nona thank God you picked up!

Did you hear about it?

Hear what?

Didn't your dad tell you?

He doesn't pick up.I had a call with mom and it suddenly ended with dad screaming mom's name!What happened I'm freaking out!!

Your mom is now ok..But I believe just for now..

What?What do you mean?

Listen carefully...after you left home,mom has been suffering from constant panic attacks..And they got quite serious..She goes to the hospital almost every time that happens..

What the..?Why no one told me?

Alessandra you know what you were like--

And does that give you the right to hide something so important from me?She's my mother for God sake!!!

You are right Al sweatheart but please understand me..

Alright nona,It's not the right time to talk about it..there is not much time..I have to pack.

For what?Alessandra?

-End of call-

I'm going home,things are getting serious and i can't live knowing i caused something so serious to someone i love so much.

------------------------------------------------------

I'm leaving and let anyone know except from Alex..he's at the school,he has a right to know..

I book my tickets for tomorrow and pack my bags.

I then go to find the lady who rented me the house and set everything.

--------------------------------------------------------

Martin's POV