Chapter 17.

Alessandra's POV

The show was over,an amazing experience is now in my memory and i move on..

Now Alex and Rob came backstage to pick me up,it was time to go and my classmates were waiting for us outside.I had greeted everyone,exchanged numbers with people that i met and bonded a lot (Bri,Laura etc) and packing my stuff in my backpack.

We were now headed towards the bus when i hear a known voice calling me.

"Alessandra wait up!"

I turn around and see Martin heading towards us and a huge smile forms on my face.

"Hey we were just leaving"I say while walking towards him and leaving Alex and Rob behind.

"Without saying bye to me?"he raises his eyebrows with a small smile.

"I couldn't find you anywhere so.."I say kinda embarassed

"Haha don't worry we are going to meet again very soon..Don't forgett what I told you about your song"He winks and i blush of course."So I guess i need you number"he continues.

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm home now and really skeptical..Martin's behavior confused me:

At first all the times we had met in starbucks and the pub i could really feel him staring..Of course it could be my idea only but..Later today when he came up to me hiding his face I really felt that he was being a little flirtatious..Things really started confusing me from the moment this girl showed up..when he was seing her at the beggining he looked very pissed of with her..then things were changing again and at the end he was that friendly I was actually feeling friendzoned and I just freaking met him!At the end he winked again,which confused me even more!!

I honestly don't know what is going on..

---------------------------------------------

I brush it off,i have a terrible headache and I need some relaxation..apart from this whole thing going on with Martin inside my head I had the best day of my life!

I now need a shower and something to eat..

------------------------------------------------

It's now 21:00, after the shower i made myself an enormous I have to say salad.

Now i decide to take some rest and chill on my phone..I'm sleeping early today,I need that sleep so that tomorrow(that I have a day off from school and work) i will have enough power to study and work on my music.

I'm about to facetime Rosabel when I recieve a message from an unexpected contact..

Laura:Hey Al,how are you?Did you take a good rest?I hope you did,today was crazy!Anyway I just though if you'd like to go for a coffee tomorrow morning if you have nothing else to do?We could meet eachother better! <3

Hmm, that's interesting..she's a really good girl any way and a morning in the city wouldn't be bad to beggin my day.

Me:Hey Laura I'm fine thanks,and you?I would love to come! xoxo

------------------------------

Now I NEEEED to talk to Rosa so I facetime her.

Rosa:Gyyyyrll what's up baee?Oh you have no idea how much i missed you!!!

Me:Boooo I miss you too!!I need you so badly here with me!

Rosa:Haven't you made any friends you potato?