Chapter 13.

Alessandra's POV

"We have things to do hun...Don't worry I will handle this".

"That's what I was afraid of.."Julian sighs giving Bri a desperate look.

"Don't you dare to look at me like that Jul...you know I do miracles..even though this lady is fine af, the sun made her look like a homeless puppy..so shut your mouth and let me do my job!"

"Guys what's going on?Why am I the only one who doesn't get anything here?Can you explain?"I trynna give a a little sass to my look cuz I'm so pissed with what's happening around the corner."

"It's a surprise baby..you will love it I promise.Follow me"

Martin's POV

"Listen Martin.. I needed to talk to you.."

"We have nothing to talk about Sara..you used me, you hurt me and that's it..There's no coming back..I don't want to see you again!"

"But Martin I love you!"

"Don't say that Sara.. The phrase loses its meaning when you say it."

"Don't hurt me like that Martin"she lowers her head.

That's it.

"Oh I hurt you?I hurt you when a few months ago I heard you talking on the phone making deals with my money and then cheating on me with several people when I was performing?!You didn't even bother to PRETEND that you cared about how I would do in my shows..in some of the most important performances of my life!"

As I raised my voice she started crying..For the first time I didn't feel the need to calm her down..She was acting for once again.

"I'm not falling for your shit again Sara.. You'd better go find someone else to use.. Not me.."

She raises her head.Her eyes full of evil making her tears show that their fake.She bites her lips and starts taking deep breaths.

"You can go fuck yourself Martin.I don't care.There are so many guys out there waiting for me.I don't need you.. You hurt me and there's no doubt about that..I'm gonna let everyone know how YOU used me and hurt me..I could give my life for you and you don't appreciate anything!".

"Yeah I bet you gave your phone to many guys..Besides that's what most sluts do,you know..."I turn around to leave.."You can do whatever you want..if you wanna change my reputation in public you can give it a try..But you know I got evidence for much more than you think I knew..And trust me you don't want to know whats gonna happen if I publish any of these..So now you can go peace and quiet to fuck yourself..End off."

I walked past her and left the backstage.

I was so pissed I needed a drink right know.I texted Julian, maybe we could go grab a beer.

"Where are you?"

"Waiting for you to finish your business with the hoe."

"Don't talk about her..where exactly?"

"On the left side next to the dressing rooms"

"K, coming"

----------------------------------

"Don't tell me you got back together I'm gonna kill both of you..No..actually just you..if I kill you both you're still gonna be together.. That bitch how the fuck she..-"

"For fuck's sake shut up!We're not together again."

"Then what where you doing all this time?"

"Wait..How did you know I was with her anyway?"

"I heard you?You were a few metres Away,We just couldn't see you because of the courtains."

"We?Who else was with you?"

"Bri and..The pretty one..Alessandra"

"She heard too?"

"Yeah why?You think she's gonna tell the media?"

"Stop the shit you know its not that"

"Of course I do..anyway..she seemed a little upset.. I don't know why though.. Just saying.."Man,when he gives me that fucking promising glance he pisses me the fuck of!

"Where is she now?"

"You care?"

"Just tell me!!"

"Getting ready..Bri is helping her"

"Oh right..she's performing in a while.."

"How could you forget?Shame on you Marty!"

"Man seriously shut the fuck up!...I need a beer..you coming?"

"Sure thing man"

Alessandra's POV

"Are you sure about this Bri?"

"Gyrl you better no doubt me!I'm feelin offended right now!"

"I'm sorry..didn't mean to offend you"

"It's OK sweety..you should just relax..you're too stressed..and something else is bothering you.."
Things got a little emotional..I think I need someone to talk..But it can't be Bri.. I barely know her and if I think how many people know my private life,it won't suit to start opening to people randomly every time I feel pressure..It's not me.I was always strong. How did I all of a sudden turn so emotional?

"Sweety..are you alright?"

"Y-yeah..I'm sorry..I wasn't listening..what were you saying?"

"Hmm..you should chill a little..Think positive!It's your very first show!You MUST kill it...for you..you deserve it"

"Bri you barely know me"I chuckle a little bowing my head.

"What did I say?Don't doubt THE Bri."

"Okk boss chill"I laugh.

"Now..let me see..mhh OK!"

"What is it?"

"Let me do my magic baby"

HIII GUYYYS!!
I know I've been away for sooo long..as I said before it's because of the exams I'm taking.. It's very important since if I pass I will go to university! And now I'm two months away from the exams which is extremely stressing..It has influenced my mood a lot but I have decided that I won't give up.And that's what you should guys do at any difficult situation you face.
Anyway that was a little friend note since I've been away for so long.
Also, I know that this chapter is very short but I'm gonna upload a character list and a new chapter right away so stay tuned!❤

Thanks so much for staying even though I don't have a very nice schedule for updating. I appreciate it a lot.❤

Thank you so much for reading❤
Your friend,

xoxo