Chapter 10.

Alessandra's POV

ADE week has already started and I'm counting the days since then, to the day I'm going to this big festival our class is invited to.
I'm also very excited because my other teacher and Alex recommended me to play in this festival and we sent a video which got accepted! I still can't believe it.
My classes are doing pretty well and everyone tells me I'm a natural talent apart from my musical knowledge I have so far.The truth is I spent many years on music and I believe that having so much knowledge in music makes it harder to see the real talent.
I'm afraid everything is going well because of my studies I had in music since I was little.. Which kind of connects with my parents.. And I am not that thankful as bad as it sounds..that's how I feel..
Today I spoke with my Nona..oh I miss her so much.. I wish I could visit her in Italy.. I will eventually...
She told me my parents need to talk to me..they may have acted quite cool when I left that fast a month ago but it looks like they have realized a few things.. That's what my Nona says at least.. It made me feel very happy actually.. I always had the need to be close to them but the way they acted was moving me away from them..But they're my parents..I needed them at times..I now feel tired to play it hard to them but what I definitely know is that it won't be easy to change unless I see a change from their side too..

Anyway today is the very first festival I'm performing at and nothing can ruin it..I would like to have close to me people but it'll be fine since Alex will be there..And Rosa promised to watch it on livestreem from back home..so it feels like she's close to me..Gosh I missed her so much.
Cheer up Al!!Today is your day!

As I'm getting ready I got a message from Alex:
"Hey Al! Ready for today? There has been a change of plans and Rob and I had to get earlier to the festival due to a meeting.Also the rest of the class has already been there..I'm sorry I didn't have the time to pick you up..Could you make it by bus?"

Ha! Great! Ugh..again it's my fault.. I haven't contacted the rest of the guys from class for days..It's not that we don't get along..maybe they asumed I would go with Alex.. It seems like I hang out a little more with him..But that's fine..At least I'll be there in time.

I text a reply to Alex and finish getting ready.