Chapter 28.

Alessandra's POV

His strong hand holds me close to his body,under the bed sheets..His hot breath sends shivers in my bones..soft kisses run from my neck down to my shoulder..his slight sexy chuckle fills my ear and I can't help it but smile.
"What is it?"he asks softly, having the sexiest smirk on his face.
"Nothing.."I smile.
"Come on,tell me?"he insists..
"You will laugh at me."I say blushing a little and of course he notices.
"I promise I won't."He says and burries his neck on mine.
"You just give me butterflies.."I say and blush even more.
He doesn't say a word.He just chuckles a little and kisses my cheek.
"You're beautiful.."he says.
"I'm not.."I blush again yes..
"You are, and you are the most precious girl..You know..I love you.."
That was it.It was the first time he said it.And I was waiting for so long,because I wanted to tell him the same..but I didn't know if I should..

"PLEASE FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS"

The lady's voice wakes me up from the weirdest,yet most beautiful dream I ever had..
I dreamed of a boy..I don't remember much..I don't know who he was,but I know I would recognize him if I saw him..
I immediately forget about it since I realize in less than 10 minutes my feet will be touching Dutch land!
I am finally back!I can't believe it!

Martin's POV

After all this mess with my family,I got back home without Sara.I had no idea where she went.She left before me and she was very fast.I barely realized she left the house.Everything happened within seconds..

Just when I get home,I go straight to my bedroom, since Sara wasn't in the living room, so I was hoping she would be upstairs.

After a few minutes I understand that she didn't get back home.It's empty.

I notice though, that our closet, that had some of her clothes she keeps at my place, is empty.Also,the suitcase she had yesterday is missing.

That's it.

She's gone..She left me.Of course she did..she can't stand all this pressure..she has every right to feel trapped.She doesn't deserve to be treated like this..

I decide to take a shower.

I'm feeling like my mind isn't actually working.I have no emotions right now.My mind is empty.No thoughts at all.The cold water runs down my tensed body but still calms me.

I got out of the shower and just threw my body on the bed.
I close my eyes and let my head to have not even a single thought.
As I am almost asleep,my phone vibrates.
It's a text from Julian:

"Dude,you got to see this!"

Underneath there is a link.
I click it:
"Famous supermodel Sara Andrews dumps on-again-off-again boyfriend Martin Garrix and leaves for South Africa with a new boyfriend.
This mysterious guy in Sara's life seems to be there for longer than we thought.
We met her at the Amsterdam airport
and she was glowing!
She looked extremely in love and happy!
We also caught her with that mysterious boy in some sweet moments which leave no doubts that our two lovebirds are having the time of their lives!
We are so happy for them, but we are wondering how Martin Garrix is feeling about all this?
As we mentioned before our two lovers have been together for a few months now,but Sara was rumored to be dating Martin the exact same period!

[....]

Dude I searched it and it looks like it's not just rumors.. it's true!
I'm really sorry about it man..
We will be there for you, promise me you will be strong..

That's just too much for me right now..
Someone must be messing with me..
I can't believe how stupid I was..and I still am..
But I love her..

New update guyss!!
I know it's short but I think it's juicy enough😉😂
I wanted to make a new update because I know I had promised to post every week and I wanted my story to be more professionaly updated.
I was just going through exams the past month and that's why I was off again.
I hope you enjoy it!
Leave your comments below and like if you do!
New post will be up soon again I promise!
Have a great summer if you are done with your exams too , and if you are not stay strong and summer is already here!!

Thank you for reading ❤️

Your friend,

xoxo