Erza and Jellal

Jerza fanfic, this adorable pic of the two would make it up! It's soooooooooooooooo cute!!!
credit to main artist!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jellal: hey Erza!

Erza: hi!

Jellal: so, I'm in town today and I'm wondering if you wanted to Umm get something to eat

Erza: sure I'm hungry....

Jellal: no I mean like uhh have um dinner with me...

Erza: what about your fiancé? Won't she mind if we have dinner together hmm?

Jellal: well the thing is uh is I uh kinda um lied to you about having a um fiancé......

Erza: I know

Jellal: Wait you knew!

Erza: yes, even after seven years you still suck at lying

Jellal: Oh

Erza: so where should I meet you?

Jellal: huh?

Erza: for the dinner, you said you wanted to go to dinner with me right?

Jellal: yeah, uh um well where do you want to go?

Erza: YOU ASK ME OUT AND YOU CANT EVEN PICK OUT A RESTAURANT TO GO TO FIRST!!! AND INSTEAD MAKE ME CHOOSE WHERE TO GO?!?!

Jellal: yes...

Erza: your the perfect man!

Jellal: really?

Erza: No, now pick me up at 8!

Jellal: yes ma'am!

Erza: and bring strawberry cake!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natsu: hey Lucy have you seen Erza? We were supposed to go on a job together this morning!

Lucy: yes I did, she left town with Jellal, she quit the guild and is living her life as a criminal paying for her sins.

Natsu: REALLY?!?!

Lucy: No, but I did see her with Jellal...

Natsu: that little bugger is gonna pay! We were supposed to go on a job and use the reward money to buy you a birthday present since your birthday is on Tuesday!

Lucy: aww you were gonna buy me a birthday present! How sweet! Hey Natsu, I never asked when your birthday is! When is your birthday?

Natsu: I forget....

Lucy: Erza ditched you with reason....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erza: hey Jellal, I had fun last night. thank you

Jellal: I had fun to....but I have a small problem...

Erza: what is it?

Jellal: well Mira apparently was spying on us while we had dinner and now she's blackmailing me into marrying you...and um she kinda handcuffed me to her....

Erza: what that little lying b**ch! I WILL KILL HER!!!!!
Why can't I have dinner alone in a romantic restaurant with a close friend!!!!!

Jellal: friend?

Erza: yes

Jellal: wow Mira was right your dense when it comes to love.....

Erza: JELLAL FERNANDEZ I WILL KILL YOU TOO IF YOU DONT SHUT UP! FIRST HER AND THEN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jellal: sorry...😅

---USER RULER_OF_THE_COSMOS HAS LEFT THE CHAT---

Erza: GET BACK HERE!!!!!