OMG! it's a chapter!!!

Hey guys I can believe I got over 800 views!!!!!!! I SWEAR IM SO HAPPY I COULD THROW PINK CONFETTI I THE AIR WHILE I'M COVERED IN SUPER GLUE!!!!! (making me permanently confettied...) SO I HAVE DECIDED TO DO A RANT AS A CHAPTER!!!!

Red: GUYS! I KNOW I SAID GOODBYE BUT I CANT BELIEVE ACTUAL PEOPLE ARE READING MY SUCKY WRITING!!!

Erza: I'm so proud of you Red. Before we know it you'll be all grown up and becoming a professional writer!

Natsu: RED WE MISSED YOU!!!

Lucy: I didn't...

Levy: oh come on luce lighten up! And congratulate your friend!

Mira: 0o0 we should throw a party!!!!

Red: Thanks guys!

Gray: hey I just saw the news! Congrats little sis!

Red: little sis?

Gray: thought I try something new out.

Juvia: well gray if your calling Red little sis can I call you Daddy? Baby 😙

Jellal: what did I walk in on.... #_#

Erza: yay! Jellybean is here!

Red: Jellybean? Erza this is so out of character! I disaprove!

Natsu: hey babe when are you coming over?

Red: WHAT!?!

Lucy: um, sometime around 7 ish...

Red: ok ok ok everybody just stop!

Mira: get ready for the explosion.

Red: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE!!! JUVIA YOUR CALLING GRAY DADDY, NATSU YOUR CALLING LUCY BABE AND ERZA HAS A JELLYBEAN!!!!!!

Levy: guys where's my metal man?

Red: WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?

Mira: well, a little after you left erza asked jellal to be her boyfriend and they started dating. A few weeks later, np Natsu confessed to lucy and they've been dating ever since. Then Gray finally decided to go on a date with juvia because she wouldn't stop asking.p, and he found out he actually liked her. Then of course Levy told us that her and Gajeel have been secretly dating the entire book. Oh and Laxus finally asked me out we've been together for 4 months now.

Red: that's it I'm never leaving again. I miss to much.

Gajeel: hey Levy where are you babe?

Levy: I'm already in the second book, which is also inside this book because Red~chan decided it'd be too much work to make ANOTHER book.

Gajeel: oh, ok I'll be there soon.

Laxus: Mira!!! You left with out saying goodbye!

Mira: sorry, I had to start helping Red with the next chapters!

~Red~ *takes sledgehammer and breaks 4th wall*

Red: I'll let you guys explain.

Juvia: well, Red~chan has decided to continue this book, but it's going to start as 'part 2' in this book.

Natsu: well all still be here though! *sending kisses to all those Natsu lovers* and thanks to my fans for the support!

Gray: oi! Stop it you fireplace! Anyway, *winks at all the girls swooning* well be here helping Red with chapters.

Juvia: Gray! Stop flirting with other girls. And Red is always open to requests!

Levy: and hopefully she'll remember to check her spelling before she publishes this time.

Red: 0_0' not likely.

Gajeel: tch, well at least try to show that your making some kind of effort.

Laxus: *is being a badass with mira showing off our amazing magic*

Mira: and don't forget that well be here loving all of the fans! We especially like the readers that are really active.

Lucy: we like to see you comments! It makes us happy!

Jellal: I like seeing the requests. It gives me stuff to think about.

Erza: you such a dork jellybean.

~Red~ * try to duck tape the fourth wall back together but the fangirls/fanboys are making it really hard*

-yoųvə bêěņ håçķęđ bý Ţhə Fîř§ţ Mãšťëř-

Mavis: I'm here too! I wanted to say hi!

Gray: f-first master!?! What are you doing here!?!

Mavis: I wanted to let readers know I'll be in the second book! >~< ♡

Mira: well first master I look forward to having you, will Zeref be joining us?

Mavis: maybe, he's kinda grumpy right now. I mean, he's not quite himself....... (flashback to tenrou island)

Gajeel: ...

Gray: ...

Lucy: ...

Juvia: ...

Levy: ...

Natsu: ...

Jellal: ...

Red: ...

Erza: cool! When he feels better tell, him to bring cake.

Red: Erza!!!

Erza: what?

Red: bless your temporary innocence.

Mavis: is there a reason there's up duct tape on the glass wall?

Red: well yeah but don't touch it it's barely hold back the-

Mavis: oh look! It's the fans!

Red: and there goes my duct tape wall.

Mavis: bai everybody if can't wait to see you guys later! Remember support your author! Red works really hard on this chapters! And she'd love some feedback!

Red: alright bai everyone I'll see you next chapter!

Gray: ahhh! The artist didn't draw my other eye!

Gajeel: and I think she forgot to put color in out phones mines all black and white.....

Red: alright alright I know there's a few kinks but we'll fix them *eventually*

Mira: until then....

Mavis: BAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys you have no idea how happy this chapter made me! I love the fact that I made a 4th wall refrence!

For those of you who don't know what the 4th wall is, it's  a imaginary wall that separates real people from the fictional ones.