Juvia and Lyon

How I feel when I see something cute....Credit to artist!!!
Sorry didn't have Internet this weekend....I had to use this photo...so deal! I promise that I will find better photos! But later.............😈 Juvia looks so overwhelmed someone just needs to tell her to break Lyons heart!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyon: hello my beloved Juvia!

Juvia: Lyon! Juvia told you not to talk to her! That included texting!

Lyon: sorry my beloved but I just couldn't live without the sound of your voice, or the way you text!

Juvia: Lyon, Juvia has told you, she only has enough love for Gray-Sama! And he only has enough love for her!

Lyon: why do you even love him? He obnoxious, a stripper, a perve, he gets in fights and drags your heart through the dirt!

Juvia: but Gray-Sama would sacrifice his life for me! We're Nakama!!! How DARE YOU CRITICIZE HIM!!!!!!

Lyon: Juvia my love! Who cares about Gray, quit your guild and join Lamnia Scale! Gray may have won the GMG but I bet he can't stop you coming here if your free will!

Juvia: JUVIA HAS TOLD YOU SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU!!!

Lyon: fine than, I have a deal for you.....

Juvia: what is it?

Lyon: if you go on a couple dates with me, Gray might become jelous! And he'll try to get you back and he'll confess his love for you!!!!

Juvia: really? Would that work?! IT WOULD MAKE JUVIA SOO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT GRAY-SAMA LOVES JUVIA TOO!

Lyon: and as an added bonus you get to decide whether or not you love me by going on some actual dates with me!

Juvia: Juvia will probably regret this.....

Lyon: I GOT A DATE WITH JUVIA!!!!!! YAHHHHHH

--JUVIAS_ADMIRER ADDED ICE_BOY TO THE CHAT--

(just so you guys know when you add someone to the chat, they can't see all the messages that we're sent before they were added! So Gray doesn't know about anything)

Gray: what's up?

Lyon: I'm going on a date with Juvia tomorrow! We are gonna meet each other at the market, do a little shopping then end the day with a romantic dinner!

Gray: Really? Juvia is this true!?!

Juvia: uh..yes Gray-Sama, Juvia is going on a date with Lyon

Gray: wow never thought you two would get together, Juvia was to obsessed with me for me to imagine her with someone else

Juvia: well Juvia realized that since you've rejected her so many times that she should move on to someone who actually cares about her!

Lyon: burn....

Gray: that was harsh!

Juvia: well you've broken Juvia heart for the last time! I like Lyon-Sama now and he like me back!

Lyon: so I'll pick you up at your dorm at 12 ok?

Juvia: ....sure

-USERS RAIN_WOMAN AND JUVIAS_ADMIRER HAVE LEFT THE CHAT-

Gray: hope you have fun.....without me 😢😭

Don't worry I only ship Gruvia! They will get together or at least have a kissing scene! Hey should I do a truth or dare chapter next? If so write in the comments truths and dares you want to see! Also who should participate in it! -RedReyne