Wendy and Romeo...Again

Hey everyone, I just threw up for the first time in 6 years and I now have the '24 hour flu' so I can't fall asleep, cause an hour ago I fell asleep and woke up choking on my own throw up (TMI?) Anyways my mom told me to write to make me feel better and to keep my mind of the pain. So just so you know, basically I am pouring my soul into this. P.S I suck at writing when I'm sick so sorry! Leave comments for suggestions or requests.
Oh and just a heads up, since I'm no longer getting alot of requests I've decide to end the book in the next two chapters......sorry😦.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romeo: Hey uh sorry

Wendy: .......

Romeo: fine, your imperial majesty, I apologize from the bottom of my heart for being a jerk and tricking you. Punish me at your free will.

Wendy: .......

Romeo: WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!?!?! 😭😭😭

Wendy: Carla says I shouldn't socialize with bad boys.

Romeo: When Did I Become A Bad Boy?!

Wendy: after you started hanging out with Loke and playing pranks on people in the guild.

Romeo: is that really my fault?

Wendy: what do you mean?

Romeo: how am I, a young child supposed to protect my self from this cruel world? People influence young children like me. Am I really to blame for my poor behavior? Or am I just another victim of bad influence?

Wendy: well when you put it that way it makes it seem like your the innocent one.

Romeo: Yass! 😆

Wendy: However,

Romeo: oh no

Wendy: on the other hand YOU chose to hang around those people, YOU are the one who put yourself in that position. Honestly I'm hurt that you would blame your guildmates for your crimes.

Romeo: but they're not crimes! It's just a little fun...

Wendy: FUN?! Was making Mira cry FUN?

Romeo: well first if all I didn't make her cry, you did and second it is fun at least I know how to have fun!

Wendy: what's that supposed to mean?!

Romeo: oh I don't know, it just wouldn't surprise me that a little girl who's was raised away from humans and spent her childhood working for a guild who's people didn't even exist! And literally trips on air (sky dragon pun) has no idea how to have fun!

Wendy: ouch 😢

Romeo: WHAT NOW?!?!?!?!?

Wendy: you know for some know it all you sure are stupid.

Romeo: what did you say?!

Wendy: while you were sitting at home going to school learning 2+2 I spent my days learning how to take care of people, how to make then feel better and how to heal them with my magic. So you see, even though I was isolated from the human world, the same thing was done to your idol. NATSU.

Romeo: ...

Wendy: ok fine you know what. Let's just agree to disagree.

Romeo: BUT I DIDNT AGREE TO THAT!

Wendy: ?

Romeo: I miss the sun.

Wendy: but it's the middle of summer! The sun is literally just outside.

Romeo: no I'm talking about the sun in your smile.

Wendy: THATS IT!!!! IM DONE.

Romeo: what did I do?

--USER SKY_MAIDEN ADDED USER KING_OF_ALL_SPIRITS TO THE CHAT--

Loke: what am I getting into?

Wendy: ok I have something to tell you Loke and by the gods if you don't listen you will regret it!

Loke: I'm not getting into a little kids stupid fight. Go back to playing dolls with the other little girls your age.

Wendy: LEO THE LION IF YOU STILL WANT YOUR HEAD CONNECTED TO YOUR BODY TOMORROW, YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME!!!

Loke: she's scary...

Romeo: I know.

Wendy: Loke from here on out you will refrain from telling or directing Romeo into and troublemaking, and/or flirting and bad pick up lines.

Loke: what?!

Romeo: that's not fair!

Wendy: well to bad that's what the restraining order states.

Loke: RESTRAINING ORDER???

Romeo: I'm confused.

Wendy: I was tired of all of your pranks so I got a restraining order to stop you from doing so.

Loke: but why the pick up lines? I've never hit on you before! (your a little young for me)

Wendy: oh I know, this is just punishment for instructing Romeo to use pick up lines.

Loke: your evil.

Wendy: no, just practical.

Romeo: I.....have nothing to say.

Loke: well I guess we can't do anything anyway. Bye Romeo.😧

Romeo: bye😕

Wendy: bye! See you at the guild tomorrow!💟

--USER SKY_MAIDEN HAS LEFT THE CHAT--

Romeo: she.....she..... just sent a heart emoji!😀😁😃😄

Loke: dude... your a little obsessed.

Romeo: prove it!

Loke.....

--USER KING_OF_ALL_SPIRITS HAS LEFT THE CHAT--

Romeo: yeah see you tomorrow! 💟

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm also doing a little question thing at the end just take a guess at it in the comments and if you get it right I shout out to you in the next chapter.

(Alyssa, Lilian, Laure, William and Ryleigh can only play if you honestly don't know the answer!)

#Q: am I a boy? Or a Girl?

#A: ?

P.S this will go on till I get bored of it.