Lily, Gajeel and Levy

Oh My God! Over 140 views I'm so happy I could explode!
I can't wait to get this going! Love you my fairies, I love your support! Thank you so much! Oh and I've also posted another fairy tail fanfic! It's a truth or dare book go check it out! Luv you guys!

Lily: Levy I'm glad to see you came out of the Truth or Dare unscathed.

Levy: 0_0

Lily: Levy? You and Gajeel have been acting weird since the Truth or Dare. He won't even speak in full sentences!

Levy: mmngajeelwazdaredtokissmeandwedidaghhhh
(Gajeel was dared to kiss me and we did! Ahhhh)

Lily: OMG

Levy: you know I can't even talk to him let alone look at him anymore......

Lily: well, I think Gajeel misses you cause every night he wakes up screaming your name. Or he just moans it in his sleep like this ' Leeevvvy'!

Levy: HE DOES!!!! :)

-USER BADASS_CAT_WITH_SWORD ADDED IRON_DRAGON TO THE CHAT-

Levy: no

Lily: you guys seriously need to talk!

Gajeel: what's going on?

Levy: ......

Lily: well, TALK

Levy: we are talking.

Lily: no your not!

Gajeel: Shrimps right we are talking.

Lily: How!?!

Gajeel: Short stuff and I are on a job together

Levy: yeah, and we're kinda on a date at the moment....

Lily: WHAT!!!!!!

Gajeel: you heard me don't make me repeat myself! And leave us alone half pint!

Levy: Gajeel.....

Gajeel: .....yes.....

Levy: ARE YOU SERIOUSLY PICKING ON LILY CAUSE HIS REAL FORM IS TINY!!! STOP JUDGING PEOPLE BY THE'YRE SIZE!!! UGHH WHY ARE WE EVEN DATING!!!!!

Lily: wait......dating?

Gajeel: yeah well me and short stuff are kinda..um you know boyfriend and girlfriend......we didn't want to tell the guild cause Mira would go crazy!

Lily: that's it!

Levy: what's what?

---USER BADASS_CAT_WITH_SWORD ADDED
DEMON-FANGIRL TO THE CHAT---

Mira: Hey guys! What's up?

Lily: Mira get ready for this! it's mind blowing!!!

Mira: okay.....ready

Levy: NOOOOOO!!!!!

Gajeel: LILY I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!

Lily: Gajeel and Levy are DATING!!!

Levy: ......

Gajeel: .......

Mira: I know.

Lily: WHAT!!!!

Levy: YOU KNEW!!!!

Gajeel: she's not that stupid.....I guess.

Lily: Mira are you alright?

Mira: you call this mind blowing news?

Lily: b-but you ship them!

Mira: I was there when he asked her out...

Levy: HOW!!!!????!!!!!

Mira: do you really think that after the Truth or Dare Gajevy kiss stunt I would miss a moment of Gajevy. I have been at all the Gajevy moments since then. ALL OF THEM!!!!
(In fact I'm watching your date right now from across the restaurant. *looks at them waves*)

Gajeel: I told you she was there! My nose never fails!

Levy: yes your right. I guess we might as well tell the guild when we get back that we are dating....

Gajeel: I guess so..... I'm a little scared....of what Erza might do to me.....

Mira: Don't bother telling them! They already know!

Levy: WHAT!?!

Gajeel: WHAT!?!

Mira: why else would Jet and Droy be sulking in the corner?

Lily: she has a point.

Levy: so by now I guess the whole guild knows..... we are in so much trouble.

Gajeel: Yep....

Lily: well then get over it and get your asses in here! We have a celebration waiting for you!

Levy: a celebration?

Lily: Yep! Me and Mira planned it! It's to celebrate Gajevy getting together and our Ship leaving the dock!

Mira: Lily's right! So get over here! We have some serious partying to get started on!

Gajeel: Yes Ma'am!

Levy: on our way!

Sorry this took sooo long but I have soooooooooooooooo much homework, literally. Not joking. As serious as death. And once again love you guys! See you for my next chapter! And check out my fairy tail truth or dare book!

Thx to my friends for support!
*cough BookLover6875 and _Sky132 cough cough*