Gray and Juvia

I don't understand the language but I thought this pic would be cool...😆Credit to main artist! And the song...Omg Taylor Davis breaks my heart it's so good!

Juvia: Gray-Sama where are you? Juvia misses you

Gray: I've been gone for 2 minutes

Juvia: Gray-Sama why did you leave Juvia? :(

Gray: well its like this, Erza got in trouble with the Master so she dragged us along on a job so she could escape punishment.

Juvia: so you didn't leave Juvia because you wanted to?

Gray: No I didn't, that was just a added bonus

Juvia: Juvia is running to the train station to catch up with you, Gray-Sama!

Gray: no don't do that there are people here

Juvia: who?

Gray: Natsu,Wendy,Happy,Carla,Erza and Lucy

Juvia: LOVE RIVAL IS WITH MY GRAY-SAMA NOW JUVIA MUST COME AND DEFEAT LOVE RIVAL! YOU ONLY HAVE ENOUGH LOVE FOR ME GRAY-SAMA!!!!!

Gray: Oh God.....

----RAIN_WOMAN ADDED CELESTIAL_WIZARD TO THE CHAT----

Gray: Lucy I'm sorry

Lucy: why?

Juvia: HOW DARE YOU TRY TO STEAL MY GRAY-SAMA AWAY FROM ME WHILE IM NOT THERE!!!! I WILL DESTROY YOU!!! GRAY-SAMA HAS NO LOVE FOR YOU, LOVE RIVAL!!!! HE BELONGS TO ME!!!!!

Lucy: I DONT LIKE GRAY!!!!!

Juvia: Juvia knows better than to trust you Lucy Heartfilia I trusted you! You were my friend! How could you take Gray-Sama away from Juvia!!! :(

Lucy: I still don't like Gray!!!

(Train stops)- "I wonder why the train stopped?" *on speakers* sorry folks but it appears the rest of the track is completely flooded, we have workers trying to find the source of this flood--wait we have new information this flood was cause by a water mage who was crying so much we are now stuck here for the next 4 hours.

"JUVIA" We all groaned in unison.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juvia: Gray-Sama your back!

Gray: yeah I just got off the train. How did you know?

Juvia: well Juvia is watching Gray-Sama from inside the ticket booth that Gray-Sama is leaning against.

Gray: Juvia that's just creepy! It's known as stalking!

Juvia: it's not stalking! It's loving Gray-Sama from a distance!

Gray: I think that's the same as stalking....

Juvia: Gray-Sama where is love rival?

Gray: Lucy? She ran off with Natsu somewhere...

Juvia: good that means Juvia has Gray-Sama all to herself! :)

Gray: ummmmm.........?