Erza and Mira

Mira's got the "don't screw with me I'm angry" form on...
Credit to artist, this is my favorite form that she has what's your? Write on the comments what it is...and if you have a request on a good combination for the next chapter, let me know! Oh and thank you to my loyal fans _Sky132 and BookLover6875 Love you my fairies!

Erza: MIRA HOW COULD YOU!!!

Mira: what?

Erza: I WAS HAVING DINNER WITH A GOOD FRIEND AND YOU'VE HANCUFFED YOUR SELF TO HIM!!!!

Mira: Oh that, it's not that big a deal. JERZA FOR LIFE!!!

Erza: what?

Mira: LEAVE MY SHIPPING LIFE ALONE!!!

Erza: WHY ARE YOU YELLING!?! I SHOULD BE YELLING AT YOU!!!

Mira: WELL YOUR DENSE BRAIN IS IN THE WAY OF JERZA!!!!

Erza: WHO YOU CALLING DENSE!

Mira: WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!?

Erza: ITS OBVIOUS LAXUS LIKES YOU AND YOU LIKE HIM! BUT EVERYTIME HE TRYS TO TALK TO YOU YOU START TELLING EMBARRISSING CHILD GOOD STORIES OF HIM!!!!!!

Mira: WHAT DO YOU MEAN! ME AND LAXUS ARE COMPLETLY OPPOSITES!!!

Erza: you know what they say opposites attract....

Mira: WE HATE EACH OTHER!!!!!

Erza: whatever you need to tell yourself

Mira: WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT MY NON-EXISTENT LOVE LIFE!?!?! I WANT JERZA TO HAPPEN AND I WILL NOT LET ANYTHING GET IN THE WAY OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erza: get over it

Mira: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!

Erza: Oh sorry maybe you couldn't understand simple text I'll spell it out for you

Erza: GET OVER IT!!! SHIPPING PEOPLE IS STUPID!!!! WHY DONT YOU GROW UP, GET A BOYFRIEND AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE!!!

Mira: ERZA TITANIA SCARLET! I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!

Erza: Mira just grow up! We don't need you screwing with our lives! Now uncuff yourself from my boyfriend!

Mira: Boyfriend? I thought you said you were just close friends....😌

Erza: well I uhh

Mira: so who doesn't have a life, the person with red hair who fantasizes about Jellal Fernandez being her boyfriend...

Erza: Mira....😡

Mira: JERZA 4 LIFE,JERZA 4 LIFE, JERZA 4 LIIFFEEEE!!!!!!

Erza: I give up....😧

-----USER QUEEN_OF_THE_FAIRIES HAS LEFT THE CHAT-----

Mira: 🎶I ship it, I ship it, I ship it, I ship it, I SHIP IT!!!!!!🎶