Makarov and Happy

Makarov: HAPPY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF $#¡/ HOW COULD YOU GO THREW MY PHONE!!!! THATS PRIVATE STUFF!!!! AND FOR THE RECORD, I LOVE STRAWBERRIES!!!!!

Happy: sorry Master I uh had to get Natsu out of trouble...

Makarov: I saw! It's such a crime when a strawberry cake is eaten without delicacie.

---USER QUEEN_OF_THE_FAIRIES HAS JOINED THE CHAT---

Happy: Oh no

Makarov: Oh no that's right! You are gonna be a new pair of slippers for me!!!

Erza: HAPPY I WILL RIP YOUR LIMBS FROM YOUR BODY!!!!
YOU DONT DESERVE TO LIVE!!! YOU DONT LIE TO ME THEN PRETEND TO BE THE MASTER BY TAKING HIS PHONE!!!!!!! YOU BETTER BE RUNNING!!! CAUSE WHEN I FIND YOU DROY WILL EAT YOUR INSIDES!!!!!!!!

Happy: why Droy?

Erza: BECAUSE HE LOVES MEAT!!! OF ANY KIND!😈😈😈😡

Makarov: now Erza take it easy I'm mad at Happy too, SO LEAVE SOME FOR ME!!!! oh and could you wear a bikini while you destroy him? Please!

Erza: what?! No, why?!?

Happy: cause your the only girl in the guild that he doesn't have a picture of wearing a bikini on his phone!!!

Erza: Master is this true?

Makarov:.....yes

Erza: you pervert! your worse then Gray and Ichiya combined!!!!

Makarov: that's hurtful....

Erza: are you kidding me! We've risked our lives for you on more than one occasion and you repay us by being a perve!!

Happy: and I win!

Erza: what?

Makarov: what?

Happy: that's right Gray said I couldn't get Erza mad at the master so we bet 1000 jewel. If I could get you mad at the master over text then I would win, mad in any other way or not mad at all, would result in Gray winning!

Erza: I WILL PUNISH BOTH OF YOU!!! WE ARE NOT AT A CASINO! OR A HORSE RACE! WE ARE NOT TO BE BET ON LIKE WE ARE OBJECTS!!!!!

Makarov: HAPPY YOU AND GRAY GET YOUR ARSES UP TO MY OFFICE!!! WE NEED TO HAVE A TALK.....

Happy: what have I done....😰😨😱