My mate

So leo and lyle just stopped their date because leo caught a familiar smell that let's just say threw him off.

Lyle's pov

We were having a awesome date when suddenly something seemed to scare leo to the point where he wanted to go home. He told me he has something to tell me and it's kinda scaring me. We ended up back at his house. We were sitting on the couch and he had a worried look on his face.

"Babe what's wrong?" I question in a soft tone.

"You know how my parents found me in the woods at the age of thirteen?" He asked looking down at his feet.

"Yea why?" I asked getting kinda worried.

"Well I actually had ran away from rouges who had taken me from my orginal pack so they could take control of my pack." He said

Before I knew it a growl erupted from my throat shaking the whole house. I calmed down when I say the leo was on the verge of crying

"It this why we had to come home?" I asked quietly bringing him into a tight hug.

All he could do was nod his head before the tears started to fall from his face. The more he cried the angrier I got. How dare anyone touch what's mine I will rip their throats out.

That's when my phone rang I pulled it out and the caller id read Alexus. I answered the phone.

A=alexus
L=lyle

A: lyle Phillip is acting strange he won't answer the phone, he leaving strange messages, he starting to scare me.

L: ok ok slow down what the hell happen.

A: he texted me saying he moving schools because his mom got a new job. I tried to text and call but he won't answer.

L: ok the school he probably go to have different schedules then ours and he probably helping his mom pack.

A: but he said he would call me and he hasn't yet.

L: ok calm down and where are you at I hear growling and shit.

A: I'm outside leo's house

L: how the hell here I come.

I said as I hung up the phone, picked up leo bridal style, and opened the door to see the alpha snarling at alexus causing leo to growl at him. I walked towards them and pulled alexus into a hug. I chuckled and kissed his cheek immediately stopping his growl. I pulled them both in the house ignoring the fact the alpha was staring at us.

We were sitting on the couch watching Big freedia queen of bounce. When suddenly leo turned to alexus and asked-

"So how far along are you?"

This question threw me off because I didn't know what the hell he was talking about. But looking at alexus she knew exactly what he was saying, which was unusual because she never know what's going on, but the way she was looking at her feet something was off.

Taking a deep sniff I realized what he was asking because she smelled like hormones and stress but the strongest was hormones and not just any hormones the kind that help you through pregnancy.

"Holy shit you're pregnant." I almost shouted

"Yea about a one month in, how'd you know?" She asked leo

"Mama bear instincts were kicking in when I saw you that's why I growled at my dad." He stated

"So this is why your emotions are all out a whack does Phillip know." I asked

She shook her head no and looked down. Suddenly she let out a loud snarl while clenching her stomach.

"What happened?" I asked

"The baby kicked and I kinda just told phillip he was going to be a dad." She said

Just then the door broke open sending splinters of wood everywhere and in the door way stood.....

A/n oh shit I wonder who the could be

Alexus: why the hell I got to be pregnant

Me: because leo and lyle are not the far in their relationship but don't worry more people will be carrying cubs soon.

Leo: shiiiiiii not me

Me: mmmmmmhhhmm