My mate

Alexus pov

So phillip just bust through these people fucking door like he the hulk or some shit like that. His ass ain't talk to me in a good ass while, but now since he know i'm holding his cubs he want to be all protective and shit HELL NO.

He walked towards me growling at anything that got close. But the glare I shot his way made him stop in his tracks.

"Where the hell you been you ain't try to call me or nothing like that." I screamed at him.

"You know i've been helping my mom move." He said calmly.

"You still could have called, texted me, shit e-mail me something shit." I said.

"Babe i'm sorry can you forgive me." He said stepping closer.

"Sure but first." I said as I punched him square in the jaw.

"Now I forgive you next time you better contact me." I stated while I helped him up off the ground.

He nods his head and pulls me into a bear hug.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO MY FUCKING DOOR." Boomed the alpha standing in the doorway.

Everyone looked at him then at Phillip. He qiuckly caught on to what happen and walked towards the hugging couple. But as he got closer he could sense the tension between everyone he calmed down to say

"You're paying for my door." He growled walking out of the room.

There was an awkward silence and stress coated the air.

"I gotta call my mom I have been gone for a good while and it's like five in the morning." Lyle said

"He such a momma's boy." Phillip said.

Hello readers the writers block is real. Someone got any ideas for what they want to happen.