Epilogue

Alex's pov

"Oof uh oohhh" I hollered as multiple little fists pounded into every inch of my body. With a dramatic thud I fell to the ground; letting a raspy gasp.

When in my ear I heard "alex you're not dead"

"No" I blurt out startling the kids (If you get this reference you a real one). Causing them to jump off of me. Just as one of them was about to strike me again out walked Liz and Trinity.

"Alex you sure do love the children huh." Stated Liz giggling as she found herself a spot to lounge in the grass.

"What can I say the kids love me and I love the kids!" I exclaimed as the kids went to jump Trinity.

"So how's our two teddy bears doing?" I asked realizing I haven't seen them since we got home.

"They shut up in their room like it's the middle of winter, but we all know what they doing." She explained.

This sounded about right cause Lyle damn near went insane over not having leo beside him. I'm just glad that they are ok and that they can finally be happy.

"COME ON KIDS LETS GO WATCH A MOVIE!" Screamed Trinity in a last ditch attempt to get the kids to give her some space.

Upon the word movie leaving Trin's mouth every last kids made a beeline for the door all shouting what movie they wanted to watch. Not being one to want to miss a good movie I followed right behind them shouting about what snacks would be needed.

After gathering all the snacks and a mad stack of various movies. Everyone got situated in front of the giant screen tv in the living. I plopped the movie into the dvd player and pressed play. We started with my personal favorite Mighty Joe Young the 1998 version. We watched moviea for the rest of the day enjoying everyone's company.

Hey y'all I know that it took me super long to finish the book but the end is now.

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed my bad writing.

I think I'll start another book just gotta figure out what about.