Something's Wrong

Toni's pov

Something's wrong, like really wrong. Leo has not come in the house yet and I know all he had to do was remark his little territory. I don't know what the hell is taking so long but I'm bout to start a search party in this bitch. But first I'm going to have Max and Lyle go look for him then I'll tear the forest apart.

"MAAAAXXXXXX!" I roared scaring the kids in the process.

"Yes whats going on, what's the matter." He said out of breathe from running up the stairs

"I need you and lyle to go look for my baby he hasn't came back yet and I'm getting really worried." I whined

"Ok we'll get on that right now just calm down." He calmly said

"BITCH don't tell me to calm down go find my son." I growled

He shot out the room before I could say anything else and shot out the door into the woods. Now I just have to get my nerves right because right now I feel like I'm going to kill someone. To ease my mind, I'm going to have a disney movie marathon with the rest of my children.

"Kids come here let's watch some movies." I hollered

The kids piled in each grabbing their favorite disney movie. Our movie line up consisted of The Lion King trilogy, Brother Bear 1&2, Lilo & Stitch 1&2, and The Country Bears. We also had the stash of snacks I keep in my room for those days I'm up at four o'clock in the morning. I went to my dresser and I opened a drawer and in this drawer was popcorn, cosmic brownies, chocolate and powder doughnuts, and doughnut sticks. In my closet is where I keep my various drinks.

"Ok kids we're going to start with the lion king and work our way down ok." I stated while popping in the first movie and handing out snacks and drinks.

"I hope they find him."

Hey guys I'm back sorry for the long ass wait but senior year has been kicking my ass. Ima try to update every wednesday and when ever I can squeeze in another chapter.