My Mate

Alexus POV

"Holy shit I'm hungry where the food at." I thought

I reached to touch my babies as I sat up. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8?9? Hold the hell up where are the rest of my babies. Looking down I notice that Brandon and Mya are missing. Forgetting about my hungry I fly out of my make shift den and into the living room.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE MYA AND BRANDON!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs

Everyone looks at each other then towards the stairs then back at me. As everyone stares at me Leo waddles up to me.

"They are upstairs with Phillip he wanted to get a chance to bond with them and give you some time to rest." He says in a soothing voice.

I'm not going to lie Leo's voice calmed me down a lot but I'm still pissed about my children not being where they are supposed to be. I make my way upstairs to our bedroom to find Phillip in his
Jaguar for snuggling with the cubs. I had to look closely because like his father Brandon has blue fur but Mya has my panther's black fur.

"I've got to take a picture." I whispered as I pulled my phone out

Taking the picture I posted it on all my social medias the caption saying proud father with his babies and I made it my lock screen. I slowly sneaked away closing the door behind me. Time to take care of the rest of my babies.

I shifted and took my position back with my babies allowing them to nurse while I got more rest cause a bitch was tired all the screaming really did a number on me. I slept soundly knowing I got good friends watching over me and my family.

Ok that's chapter 21 I think the next few chapters are going to focus on lyle and leo I suck at writing stories but thank you to the people who have read this far