My Mate

So I decided that I'm going to just going to focus mainly on Lyle and Leo's cubs then I'ma give Iran and Jason their own chapters.

Leo's pov

Having all this time to myself has helped me realize a couple of things. One, raising kids is hard and I only got two poor Alexus has nine. Two, I think it's time for me and lyle to move out and get our own place and aince all of our friends still live with their respective pack I would like them to move in with us. Three it's also time for me to get out of my den and get back in the house. I had mom(aka Toni) take the children in the house while I got ready to come in.

I had to remark around my territory. While I did that, I was telling Lyle what I had been thinkinng.

"So I've been thinking we ahould move in together. And since our little group of friends all live with there parents they should move in with us.  I told lyle

"That's a cool idea I'm at Alexus house helping with the kids, while Phillip is at work. So I'll call everyone and see what they think about it."

"Tell Alexus I said hi and ask her if there is a house over by her for sell if not is there land we can buy."

"Ok I'll ask and I will see you soon."

"Ok."

See my plan waa to move by Alexus and phillip so then we all live in the same area. I wasn't about to have Alexus trying to get all nine of her kids in a car to get to us and I wasn't bout to try to organize a trip over there with all the people and cubs that will be in this future house.

As I reared up to mark the last tree I felt this quick sharp pain in my rear end. Quickly turning to see what the hell happened I saw that a black figure coming out of the bushes.

"Shouldn't be long now."

"What the hell is he talll.....