Chapter 1 : First Love (Dahyun X Momo)

Dahyun's POV

*10 years old*

*school bell ring*
Everyone runs out of the class, yap... of course me too, rushing to get back home. Everyone like the time that bell is ringging.
I walk back to home, alone as Mom and Dad was busy.
I decided to stop by the park near my house, just for playing around waiting till Mom and Dad get back home after work.
"I'm like TT uuu, Just like TT uuhhoo..." I mumble my favourite song as I stop my step when I see a girl sitting on the swings alone with her head look down to the ground.

Hmmm.. who is she? I never see her here before..
This park usually quiet and just few of my friends will come here to play with me.
I walk towards that girl as I wanted to see her face or maybe be her friends.
"Ehhh. Excu-" I don't even finished my words as she get up from the swing without looking up and still facing the ground.
She just walk passed by me, weirdly.
What is wrong with that girl? And who is she? Why she is here and alone?

The next days, I still have my time for stopping by the park as usually and again I see that weird girl, and again she is sitting at the swing, facing the ground, I run towards her wanted to talk to her as I can't get my chance yesterday, but yah again she get up and walk away.
"Excuse me....hey..." I shouted as she keep walking away. What a weirdo? I can't even see her face, she always look down. Is she a ghost or something? Ouuhhh... it is creepy...

I came to the park everyday to see her, just curious how is she looks, but I don't get to see her face as usual, am I really seeing a ghost or something? Why she isn't flying then? Hmmm.

It has been a week I can't see that girl, she is not at the swing, not at the every side of the park too, why? Hmmm. Ouhhh.. is she really a ghost? I can see a ghost? Aisshhh... this fucking annoying mind.
"Yaaa.. kid, come here" I heard someone called me as I looked back it is the bad gangs in our neighbourhood.
"Give me your pocket money, we need to eat" they said as they surrounded me.
"Ehhh.. I don't have any... let me go.." I strunggling said.
"Liarr... get her bagg" one of them.shouted as the other grabs me and take my bag.
"You don't have? So what is this then?" One of the gang member grabbed my hair as..
"Get lost..." I hear someone from behind said.
"Uuuu... what did you said kid?" The gang leader walk towards that person as I see that's the ghost ehhh I mean thats the swing girl.
"Get lost, all of you.. so fucking noisy" she said as she walk towards me without fear as the gang leader grab her.
She fight with him as she get hurt again and again but suddenly.
"Momoo" unknown aunty shouted as the gangs  run away.
"Be careful, next time" she get up and offer her hand to help me as I can see her smile and get my wallet back.
Goshh she is fucking beautiful, but why she always look down? Eh she got hurt.
"Ehh.. you okay, your legs.." I said as I see the aunty run towards her.
"Ehh yaaa.. Momo, why are you here again, lets  get back home.. OMG your legs... get on me." The aunty piggyback her and walk away as I can see her looked at me giving a goodbye smile.
Wait, I got her name.. it is Momo, why she is helping me? She doesn't even know me.
OMG she is my hero.. how could I don't get to see her beautiful face for this whole time.
Goshh..

The next, day I come back to the park as I can't see Momo again, I walk around my neighbourhood as if I can have a fate to meet her again, but I don't. I always wait for her since that day she help me, wanted to thanks to her but never get a chance as I can't see her around..
She is so beutiful, charming and brave..
Aishhh what was that? Smiling like crazy thinking about her..
Am I falling in love with her?
Then she is my first love?
First love? Really? Kekekkekek..
My First Love, Momo.

*now*

I was transfered to this art and sport senior high school as I just graduted from my old high school.
I was walking around the school with my parents and the teacher, guiding around the school, making a little tour for me as she explain.
"And this is the basketball field, the most favourite sport at this school" the teacher said as I looked at the field, there are some of the student playing basketball.. oh waitt... I walks towards the field again and again as I see the blonde girl with her ponytails is playing, I think she looks like someone, or it is just I ever meet that girl somewhere... I walk towards them and
"Dahyunnnnnn, what are you doing, lets go" my mom shouted as I run back to them as that girl look to our side..
Ohhh.... who is she.. looks familiar.. OH Shit she is... Momo? Is she Momo?

To be continue...

Will update soonn..

Thanks for reading...

Hope you like it..
The next one will be Jeongyeon X Momo.
Stay tunes 😉😉