Chapter 27 : Her Story

Momo's POV

I wake up at the morning as I don't see Mina beside me, she must have already wake up and  go out, I fix my bed sheet back to the place a something falling down from Mina's bed sheet that she have been folded by her before,
Thats a books, I pick it up as I saw her name there "mina's🐧"

I open it as I curious what is in it,
Ohh this is must be her diary, huh? Is she Japanese? She write in Japanese, Luckily I'm Japanese too..

"It has been one year since I broke up with her,
And I just move on..
Moving to Seoul, hoping that I won't see her again.
I don't believe in the things that called Love anymore because of her,
Love is just hurting each other,

That bitter memories still on my mind,
You cheated on me after you said that you love me, what a liar.
You said that you won't leave me, but you did.

I don't believe that moving to Seoul is a good options to forget everything..
Cause... "

I hear the door opened as I see Mina..
I looked at her as she run towards me and get her books from my hands.
"You read it?" She asked.
"Ehhh"
"Ahh... I guess you didn't understand.." she said.
I can understand all your hand written, cause I'm Japanese too Hmmm. Sorry Mina kekkwekek
"Yes I don't, so you are Japanese,huh?" I asked.
"Eung" she said as she keep her books.
"Why you move here?" I asked.
"Because I wanted to" Mina said as she walk out of the room.
"Go wash up, we need to gather outside" she said as she closed the door.

I go to wash myself as I'm thinking about the things that she write, her ex cheated on her? Hmmm, how can that happen to Mina..I thought that she haven't move on or something? Cause it is written that moving here is not a good options to forget everything too..
Why? Hmm...

"Momo, time to have breakfast, lets go!" Nayeon shouted from the outside as I run out as everyone gather in the table eat their food.
"We will go to Ungcheon Beach, prepare your stuff and lets goo" the teacher shouted as everyone excited.

We are in the bus and the teacher asked them to sing.
"Vocal club, lets sing"
"Nooo, miss.. lets hear Mina sing, her voice is so good. Hidden gems" Nayeon said.
"Noo, I'm not good" Mina said as everyone cheer on her..
"Okay, just a little.." she said as everyone keep silent.

*something like that kekek*

"Woah Minarii..." Sana shouted as everyone claps their hand and Mina blushed herself.
"Heart break song,huh?" I asked as she looked at me.
"I'm in love with your voice" I continue as she grinned.
"Stopp mocking me" she said as she glared at me.

We arrived at the beach, but yah, I don't go to near water, I hate it...
Everyone is playing around as Sana sit beside me.
"Hei, Momo, why are you here.." she said as I stare at Mina.
"Watching you guys" I said.
"Lets, go play together" Sana said as she grabs my hand..
"Ehh.. No.. it is okay" I said as I pull my hand away .
Sana stop as she looked at me that always looking at that penguin.
"Why you look at Mina like that?" She asked.
"Cause she is cute" I said.
"You like her?" Sana asked.
"Yeahh, I do"

Sana's POV

So she likes Mina? Stupid me..
"Ohh.. you guys looks good together" I said as I pretend that I'm totally okay.
"Hmm us? Really.. but seems like she doesn't like me" Momo said as I pat her.
"Really? So make her fall for you then, with your charm" I said.
"My charm?" She asked.
"Yes, you are charming and beautiful, you almost make me fall for you though" I said as she slap me on my shoulder and  laughed.
I have fall for you Momo, not almost.
"Kekekeke.. liar" She said as I get up.
"I will go there, really, you don't want to join us?" I asked again as she shake her head and smile..

Another heart break by Momo 😔

To be continue...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉