Chapter 29 : That Drawing

Momo's POV

We go back to our home stay to have a little break and time to wash up.
"Mina, are you hungry?" I asked.
"Why?" She asked back.
"Lets get something to eat, I'm hungry... it will be too long if we wait till the dinner time" I said as I can see her smiling.
"Here.." she said as she throw me a crackers.
"Ohh.. thank you" I said as she walk out from our rooms.

I eat that crackers as I see a piece of paper that tuck between the table, I crawl to get that and as I open it..
What? What is this.. this is me? Looks like me?
That's a paper of my face on it, who draw that?
Mina? I can't draw.. and this room is just me and her.

Mina come in as I hide the paper behind my back..
"What? Why you are looking at me like that?" Mina asked as I dazed.
"Huh? Noo... " I said as she grabs her stuff..
"Lets go, we will go to the green tea field"
"Ahh yess," I said as I run to get my bag and keep that paper in it.

"Jeong, you know someone in our class who is good at drawing?" I asked Jeong as we are walking around the green tea field.
"Chaeyoungiee? Why?" She said.
"Ahh.. no..just asking. " I said as we continue our trip at green tea field

Chaeyoung is good at drawing, how aboit Mina? Or that is Chaeyoung's..

"Guysss watchout there is a Snake behind you" Tzuyu shouted as everyone laughed I looked back and that is Sana.
"Yaaa Tzuyu..." Sana run towards Tzuyu and bump into Mina, she lose her balance as I catch her before she fall.

"You okay?" I asked Mina as she looked at me.
"Ehh, yes I'm okay, thanks" she said as I let her go.
"Changiieee, wait for me" she shouted as she run to chae.
"She like Chae huh?" Jeong come from nowhere.
"What? Really?" I asked her back.
"I don't know I'm asking you..seems like they are really close to each other" Jeong said as my eyes on them.
Mina is holding her hands? They are laughing together, smiling to each other. Shit..
I run to them as I pass between them, break the linked arm between them.
"Momo.. kekkeke" Jeong shouted and laughed at me after seeing that I was so Jealous.

It is getting darker as we go to a little restaurant and having our dinner, I go to the toilet as after we done eating, when I was out everyone is Calling me.
"Momo, lets goo" they shouted as I see Mina get up from her chair grabs her bags and wait..
"Ohh ..Min--" I see that she dropped something.
I take it and I see that her book, or her diary? Something like that?.
I keep it as we are at bus that I sit alone at the corner when everyone fall a sleep.

I was curious about what she write there, as I have read it before it is about her ex? Hmm..
I sneak out her book from my bag and read it along the way back to our home stay..

I can't believe what I've read all of her story, her feelings..
It is so different, OMG..

To be continue...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉

P.S sorry for this short Chapter 😔