Chapter 7 : My Books (Nayeon X Momo)

Nayeon's POV

This was my firstday of senior high school, everything is new, the situation, the hall the balcony and the class will be also different because I'm stranger and all stranger.

Before I go to my class I have myself stop by the library as I pick some books to read at the class, hoping that the class won't be boring at the firstday.
I got my books and I walk slowly to the balcony of clasess as I still don't know where is my class is.
Ohh.. wait I need to pee.. where is the toilet?
I walk around as I can't fins the toiket sign stupidly.
Luckily, Someone walk pass by me as I asked her.
"Excuse me where is the toilet?" I asked the strange girl that even not looked at me.
"There, go straight and it is in the left" she said as she walk pass by me coldly.
"Thank youu.." I shouted as she continue to walk.

I go straight to the toilet and have my business done as I go out to wash my hands, I see a blonde girl walks in as she enter the toilet.
Ohh what is with her? Why she is catching my eyes.. let it go... huftt..
I take all my stuff and go out from the toilet as I felt someone bump into me and
"Aaahhhh" I fell to the ground as all my books  scattered around the floor.
"Yaaaa. You should more be careful" I shouted as I see the tall girl run away after bump into me.
"Sorry" she said as she run away without even helping me.
Hell yeah.. so rude..
Yes.. perfect.. all my stuff and my books is everywhere on the floor thanks to that girl..haishh..
I get down to take all my stuff as when I'm collecting my books I suddenly saw a hands that grabing my books, that is not my hand.
My both hand is busy for taking my stuff,so whos is that?
I look up as I see that is the blonde girl before.
She help me to collect my books and my stuff that scatteres around, she looked at me and return my stuff as she smile at me.
Ohh fuck.. that smile.. she is so cute.. what should I do? My cheeks will be pink by now.

As we finished collecting my stuff she grabs my arms help me to stand up gently.
"Are you okay?" She asked as she smile and she let me go, looking into my eyes.
"Ohh.. I'm okay.. thanks for helping me" I said as she smile at me again.
Stop smiling like that, you will kill me with that smile.. cause you are fucking beautiful.
Oh wait, who is she? I need her name... cause I get a crush on her that I must know her name. I look at the uniform but I can't see hee name tag there.. hmmm.. suddenly she open her mouth as
"It is okay." She said as answer me and she turn around , walking to the classes balcony.

I stare at her when she walks away from me as I can see her blonde hair, ouhhh she have an attractive looks even if it is from backside. Why there is someone so beautiful like her here. I guess I won't get bored in this new school. Because of that girl, she have makes my heart flutters in the firstday of school. Ohh shit I just admit it that I fall for her at the first sight.
Is she my senior? Or the same grade with me.. I should try to find out..
Oh wait it is time to go to class..
Where is my class..

To be continue...

Will update soon...

Next Chapter will be the real love war story begin..
Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉

P.S. I keep updating the bonus Chapter before for twice teaser Knock Knock photo. Go back to check it 😉