Chapter 33 : Heart Doesn't Lie

Momo's POV

"Guys today, you will have your free time.. do whatever you want to, but please come back here at 3.pm we will go back to Seoul..and don't forget to bring your phone wherever you go." The teacher said as we done our breakfast today.

I checked my phone as I see the date...
It is today, the 15th death anniversarry of my lil sister...
I decided to have my day alone today,

I walk out to the garden wandering around as every memories back to me...
I feel really guilty...
If that accident didn't happen, she will be right here beside me.. playing with me she must be in a high school next year..
Mom and dad never care about me after that things happen, I think they don't even know how I looks like now..

Mina's POV

I can't believe the school trip is ended, we must go back to Seoul again as everyone gather back at the home stay, waiting for the bus come to picks us up..
"Ehh.. where is Momo?" Dahyun shouted as everyone search for her.
"Called her, someone.." The teacher said as Jeong called her.
"Mam, her phone is turned off" Jeong said as everyone panic.
"OMG.. where the hell is this girl going.." The teacher said.
"I see her walk to the garden before" Jihyo said as I run to the garden..
"Eh.. Mina, lets find her together" Jeong called as everyone followed.

Stupid, she must be lost or something..
Why she always make me worried to death..
What is wrong with me..

"MOMOOO!!!" I shouted and shouted hoping that girl pop up..
Please Momo, please be okay..
Don't leave me again, you said to me that you are different so please don't leave me...

I run to the bridge side as I see a girl with her knees bent in the ground.
Shit.. thats her..
"Momo" I shouted as she looked at me and get up..
"Ohh. Minaa" She said as I run towards her and hit her with all my strength.
"You stupid, why you go here alone?" I yelled as she wraps her hand around my waist.
"You said you are different from them, don't leav-" I whined as she laughed at me.
"So, you worried about me,huh? You still hate me? But why you are mad that I was gone?" She said as I push her away..
"Lets go, everyone is worried about you" I said as I ignore her words.
"Mina, I won't leave you.. I promise" she said as she followed me.

"Momoooooo" all shouted as they see Momo.
"Yaa... where are you going? Why you turned off your phone" the teacher asked.
"My battery died, and I forgot the way back" she said.
"Stupid" I said slowly.
"I can hear you, Minaaa.. I'm stupid but you like it, right? " she tease me as she clinging on me.

We are on the bus, on the way to home as still Momo sit beside me, sleeping soundly.

It suddenly crossed my mind, why everything feels different when I'm with her, I hate her but I care.. I don’t know when I start felt this, But her scent feels strange.

The day I first saw her, I was so mad at myself that she reminds me of the person who left me.
In her eyes that looked at me, seems so familiar but new.
Now I know why, I haven’t slept in a while
Because the place where she stay in my head feels strange, I keep thinking that I want to see her.. I keep worried about her.. I keep finding her when she is not here..

I wonder if I have fall in love with her,
A heart that seems to burst when our eyes met.
I don’t want to show her, I don't want to feel this love..
But falling for her is beyond my control now,
I don't know when I can say it from my mouth,
The words I want to say while looking at her.
When can I say it?

To be continue...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉