Chapter 21 : Shoelaces (Tzuyu X Momo)

Tzuyu's POV

We are at the basketball field again, as the instructor as us to practice and we will have a sparing later.
I practice and practice but why I can't get better like everyone did.
I kept make a foul when we are sparing..
"Tzuyyuuu... whats wrong with you? Please concentrate at the game.." The teacher yelleded at me.

I try my best but still I make a mistake again and again,
"Tzuyuu... go sit on the bench..." the teacher yelleded at me again as I keep making a mistake that make me drop out from the games.
They end the game as its the time to go back home as get scold again by my teacher.
"Tzuyu.. why you keep making mistake? You must practice more.."
"Yes, sir.. I'm sorry" 
Everyone left the field and go to wash theirselves as I still at the field feeling embrassing that I was so bad at the game so I kept practicing.

I keep practicing like crazy, I fall again and again, but still I get up... I need to be better..
So the teacher won't scold me.
"Ahhhh" I fall again as I step on my shoelaces.
I get up and I sit on the bench hugging my both legs and cry..
Why I'm so bad... I shouldn't make my parents disappointed of me.. they have allowed me to go to this favorites school.. I should have make them proud but.... why I was so stupid..

Suddenly I hear someone footstep getting closer and closer as I feel that person walk towards me and I looked up its Momo. She get down and hold my legs as she get my untied shoelaces and tied it for me.
"Tzuyu, you are good, you can do it... please don't force yourself to hard.. you can do it.. slowly..I believe" Momo said as she looked at me that crying.
She get up and sit beside me.
"Stop crying...everything take time..you just need to show your best now, it will make you the best later" she hugs me as she pat me..
She is so sweet.
"Go wash yourself and go back home, take a rest. Don't force your body.. you will get sick,Tzuyu" she looked at me as she wipe my tears away.
"Thank you, Momo" I said as I kisses her on cheeks and run away..

I'm so embrassing, so shy.. what did I kiss her? Kekkeekk.. I can't looked at her eyes anymore..it is obvious that I like her.
I run as fast as possible as I get my stuff and blushed.

Momo's POV

"Ehhh..." I looked at that girl run away from me after she kissed me.
What? She kissed me. Why? She kissed me after crying..
Is she like me or something? Noo.. I think it is just her way for saying thank you.. why I'm so confident that everyone like me.. kekkeke.. aishhh...

I walked to the toilet to fix myself and go to get my stuff ready to go home, seems like it will be raining..
I walk out the building as I hear someone crying while talking to each other...
"Please... don't leave mee"
A walk towards where the voices come from and I see a tall boy that talking to......

To be continue...

Will update soon...

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉

P.S. I will keep updating the bonus Chapter before, for twice teaser Knock Knock comeback. Go back to check it 😉