Last Chapter : Last Page

Mina's POV

We are at my house now, after long way from school..
I go to my kitchen as soon as we step in my house.
"What do you want to eat?" I asked Momo as she followed me.
"Pasta?" She said as I get the ingredients
"Okay, wait there I will cook it for you" I said as she wrap her handa around my waist.
"Can I help for something?" She asked as she lean her chin on my shoulder.
"No, just wait there.. " I said as I smiled at her.
"Hmm.. okay" she said as she go to the living room.
"Can I watch TV?" She asked.
"Make yourself home" I said as I hear she turn on the TV.

When I was done cooking I wanted to call Momo but, I see her fall a sleep at my sofa, so I walk towards her and gently wake her up for lunch..
"Sleepy head, lets eat" I said as she open her eyes.
"Ohh, it is done?" She asked as I pull her toward the dining rooms.
"Woahh.. it is delicious.." she said as she chew on the pasta..

After we done eating and done to wash the dishes, we go to the living room watching the TV as Momo warp her arms around me..
"Oh yaa..." she said as she grabs something from her bag.
"Here.. I need to return this to you...and... I think you can just keep this, don't write there again.." she said as she hand me my Diary.
"Why?" I asked her.
"Cause I want to be your diary, from now on.. you can tell me everything ... don't keep it all alone.." she said.

Momo's POV

"We can write the last page together..." I said as she face me warps her arms around my neck and lean towards to kiss me..
"So, the last page will be this.... I Love you Momo" she said as I pull her towards me wraps my hand around her waist that she she is sitting on my lap, facing me.
"I love you too,Mina." I said as she lean towards me and kiss me, I can feel her hand touching my face and..
"Ouch" I pull off as she touch my wound.
"Sorry, I--"
"Can we do this? We are still a high school student" I said as Mina get up from my lap, grabs my collars as she pull me into her rooms..
"Seriously?" I said as she wraps her hand around me.
"No one knows though" she said as I lock the door.
"Okay, if it is what you want... I can't believe this penguin is so wild" I said as she tuck my hair to my earlobes and kiss my cheeks, my nose and my lips..
I kiss her back  passionately as she pull off and
Rushly Take off her clothes infront of me..
"Ya.. yaa.. ehh.. Mina we are-" I hesitately said as she grabs my clothes after she took off hers.. push me slowly to her bed..
Crawling ontop of me, she unbutton my clothes slowly as I felt her pink warm lips on my neck going down and down as I grabs her waist and turn over her, as I was the one on top of her now, I took off my clothes and lean towards her kiss her as I can feel her hand on my back circling around my skin as I feel her tongue inside mine gently beating each other..I close my eyes
And pull off the kiss as I asked her..
"Are you sure?"
She nodded as my hand slowly go down reaching her panties pulling down it from her as she grippen her hand around my neck..

Mina's POV

I feel her hands now on my thigh slowly go up of my bare skin and
"Ughh.. Momo" I moaned as I felt her finger already inside mine. I Moaned as she push her finger inside out fastly.
She lean towards me as she block my moan with her kissed on my lips. I grips her thightly as she continue..
"Moomoo.." I moaned again and again.
"I love you" she whisper to me as she stop and kiss me on my neck and still on top of me as I still hugs her thight.
"You can't go home today, I won't let you" I said as she get up.
"Why?" She said as she grined.
"Because it is My turn, now" I said as I pull her towards me..

I don't believe that now, Momo changes everything, I don't know why I feel she is different and I'm sure she will never leave me as everyone did, I can see it from her eyes, that alluring gaze of her make me let myself to give her all of me, just for her...

The End..

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading all this time❤😉

Next Book : Tangled Love (MiMo)
Will soon published 😉😉