Chapter 13 : Heavy rain (Chaeyoung X Momo)

Chaeyoung's POV

As usual, we start our lesson at school as the bell rings and we have our common lesson today, It is History.. ouhh I hate it so much.

I don't even pay attention to the teacher as I looked at my favourite person playing around her hair and books, looks like she is bored too..
I try to call her with my low tone.
"Pssstt.. Momo" I called her as she looked at me and grinned.
"Bored?" I asked as she smile.
"Yeahh" she answered me and giggle.
"How about..-" I wanted to ask her for escaping the class but we don't have any chance as the teacher looks at us.
"Chaeyoung, Momo.. stop talking" the teacher yelled at us as we fix our eyes on him.

I have to hold my eyes wide open to see the teacher pretend that I was paying attention to her but yeah, Momo fall a sleep sweetly as the teacher let her sleep.
"You guys can sleep, like her.. but make sure you got an A or B for the exam, if you don't then you will see me at the extra class" the teacher said with pointing to that cutie sleepy head and everyone just giggle.

"Hiraiii Momo" the teacher called Momo as the lesson ended.
"Ehh... it is end already?" Momo confusedly get up with her sleepy cute face.
"Yes you dummy.." the teacher said as he hit Momo with a scroll of paper.
"Get up! Greet" Momo shouted as she got hit and the teacher laughed at her cuteness.
"Ahhh yes, Momo. Give me the presences form for this three days to my office." The teacher said as Momo nodded.

Everyone go back from the school, but when I got infront of the school building. Unluckily, It is raining and I don't bring any umbrella or jacket. Good, I need to wait till the rain stop here boringly.
I sit down at the stairs as I hugs both of my legs and lean my head on it, hoping for the time pass fastly as the rain will stop.
I almost fall a sleep there but someone stop me to go to my dreamland.
"Chaaee?" I looked up as I see Momo.
I get up ans fix myself.
"Ehh.. you still here?" I asked her.
"Yeah, I just talk to our teacher. Why you still here?" Momo asked.
"It is raining, I can't go home." I said as I played with the rain that falling.

And "lets go, I will walk you home" Momo suddenly said as I can feel she grabs me on my shoulder with umbrella in the other hand.
I looked at her as our face is so close, she smiled. OMG, help mee.. stop my heart please, it is beating too fastt.. aigoo..

"So where should we go?" Momo asked as I still looked at her blushing.
"Ehh this side" I pointing the way to my home as we took a bus.
"You will go home late because of me, don't you?" I asked her.
"No, It is okay, no one will scold me though" Momo said.
"Eh?"
"I lived here alone, sometimes my grandpa go to check on me." She said.
"How about your parents?" I asked as we have a silent for some minutes.
"Sorry, you don't have to answer it. If you don't want to" I said as she answer.
"They don't care about me...heh..." she said as I can see her disappointed expression.
"Oh sorry to hear that Momo.." I apologized as she smiled to me..
"No its okay.." she said as she continue to walk beside me.

"Ohhh... " suddenly Momo grabs me as she hide me on her jacket.
I looked at her as I confused.
"Heyy youuu.. can you fucking drive slowly?" Momo yelled to the car that just pass by us fastly driving through the puddle of flood that cause her in a wet.
"You okay?" She asked as I grinned.
"I should ask that first" I said as I looked to her wet jacket.
She protects me with that? She just hugs me.. ohhh  I must be dreaming am I? I.still at the school, It seems like I fall a sleepp oh please Cheyoung wake up.
"Hey... lets go, what are you thinking about?" She said as she grabs me.
"Oh yess.."

It is not a dream...yess... I'm so luckily today thanks to the rain and the forgotten umbrella at home you get me a chance to be with an angel...

To be continue...

Will update soon...

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉

P.S. I will keep updating the bonus Chapter before, for twice teaser Knock Knock comeback, the teaser video 1 is out. Go back to check it 😉