Chapter 32 : Good Morning

Momo's POV

I wake up in the Morning beside the girl that still sleeping beautifully, calmly.
Looked stare at her, touching her nose, her fluffy cute cheeks, stroking her hair.
"OMG, you freak me out. Good morning." I pull my hand off as soon as she opened her eyes, she get up as I pull her back into my embrance lie back on the bed.
"Momo, let me go" she said as she punching me.
"Why? You like this don't you.. lets stay like this for a while" I said.
"You liar, I hate you.. let me go" she said as I pull her tihghter as I can feel her scent.
"Liar?" I asked her as she looked at me.
"You lied to me that you can't understand Japanese" she said as she still trying to escape from my embrance.
"Sorry, I didn't mean too... I love you" I said as she push me away with all her strength.
"I Hate you" she said as she get up and run out the rooms.
You hate me?  But I know you love me? This penguin is so cute.

I go out my rooms as I see everyone is disscusing about something..
"Hey, what's up?" I asked Sana as she looks so sad.
"Ehh.. Tzuyu.. I don't know what is wrong with her since last night she keeps crying and don't want to tell me why?" Sana said.
"Ehh? Let me talk to her" I said as I go to their room.but before I go in Chae stopped me.
"You better not.." she said she grabs my hand.
"What? Why?" I asked Chae as she pull me out of the home stay.
"Tzuyu is so senstive person, She is hurt now, like me.. but I can handle that.. please just give her sometimes." Chae said.
"Huh? But why? What happen to her" I asked.
"I don't know how to explained this" Chae said as I keep being confused.

"Chae please, tell me.. I hope that I can help her.." I said.
"Last night, Tzuyu left her phone in the bus and asking me to accompany her to get back at the bus for taking her phone but...." she said.
"Ya.. okay but what?"
"But we stop our step when we are seeing our crush kissing another girl...okay I unexpetedly confessed now..." she said as she want to go back but I stop her.
"You see us? You guys like Mina?" I asked again.
"No.. it is you" she said as I can see dimples.

Meh? What? They like me? So Tzuyu cried because of me? Chae is hurting because of me?

"Chaee, I'm sorry" I run to her as she smile back at me.
"It is okay" she said as I walk to Tzuyu and Sana's room wandering around
Thinking what should I do with this Tzuyu..
Oh fuck why they met us last night. And why stupidly I don't know Tzuyu and Chae likes me.. this is depressing..

Suddenly, someone open the door and thats Tzuyu.
"Ah.. Tzuyu.." she looked at me with her puffed eyes.
"Momo, I-" she said as I run to her hugs her.
"I'm sorry..I don't know whole this time and end up hurting you...I'm sorry Tzuyu.. you deserve someone better than me" I said as I pat her back.
"Ehhh.. I'm okay now Momo, Goodluck with Mina.. and please give me a goodluck for Moving on" she said as I felt like I'm the most evil person in the world.
"Ehhh...yeahh.. Goodluck.. for moving on from someone that didn't deserve you love.." I said as she smile at me like she is okay.

I'm sorry Chaeyoung and Tzuyu... I don't mean to hurt you guys... but I loves someone elses that I can't choose because My heart keeps beating just for her..

*sorry ChaeMo and TzuMo 💔💔*
To be continue...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉