Chapter 10 : Lost Kid (Mina X Momo)

Momo's POV

I left Jeongyeon, as I follow that penguins looks like girl from behind as I curious about her,
"Mina..." I called her from her back as she stop.
"Just go back now?" I asked as she looked at me without any reply.
"Where do you lives? Let go back together." I Said as she turn to looked at me annoyed.
"None of your business" she said as she continue to walk..
"Uuhhh... you scared me..It seems like we are on the same ways home." I said as I still stick around her.
"G E T LOST!!!" She said as her tone changes.
I stop myself as I shocked, what the hell with this girl, I don't even touch her, hurt her or do something to her.. why is she mad at me?

"Yaa.. why are you mad? Did I looks like wanted to harm you or something?" I said as I run towards her again.
"You are so noisy, can you just shut up and stop following me" she said coldly.
"Ohh.. okey okey I will shut up." I said as I still followed her around.
"I know you are following me, can you Just Stop?" She said as she looked back and glared at me.
"Okay, sorry" I said as she walk away but of course I don't give up because I want to know why that girl is so weird.

I tip toeing behind her back followed her and watching her from far as I her a child crying...
And Mina stop her step as that child bump into her.
I walk closer to them as I wanted to hear their conversation.
"Ohh... why are you crying?" Mina asked the child that crying alone in the middle of the street.
"Mommmyyy... I can't see my mom.." the child whined as Mina hugs her.
"Ohh... stop crying, this little cutiee.. Mom will come back here... " Mina pats the kids as that kid stop crying.
"Really? Mom will back?" The kid asked.
"Of course, If you don't cry Mom will come here" Mina said as she looks into that kid pats her gently.
"We need to find police ahjussi first, so Mommy can come here to take you..." Mina said as I see her grabing something inside her pocket.
"Here...don't cry again, lets go to police ahjussi" Mina said as she give the kids a candy and carry that kids and walk to the police station near that place.
I keep following her as I still curious.
She is so kind, and lovely why she act so cold towards me? What I did? Why she is so cold towards me? Hell yeah..but not with others...

"Nunnaaa... mom said that I can't go with strangers" the kid suddenly said to Mina.
"Nunna is not bad personn, Mom will not mad. If nunna is hitting you or stole your things than you can't go with nunna. Nunna will bring you to mom, promise" Mina said as she link her fingers to that kids, pinching his cute cheeks
"Ohhh.. babyy" I heard someone shouted and run towards Mina as they almost arrived at the police station.
"Mommm.." Mina let the kid go as the kid run to hugs his mom.
Mina smiled to them as Mina bow.
"Mom, that beautiful nunna said that she will bring me to Mom, If  I stop crying and nuna is not a bad person, so don't scold her, she bring me here, she said that mom will come here so we go here and also she gives me this." The kid explain as he show the candy that Mina gave to him before.

"Ohh.. no.. I won't scold nunna, yeah? Did nunna give you that?" That kid's mom said as she walks towards Mina.
"High school student, what is your name?"
"Hello mam, I'm Mina" Mina said as she bow.
"Mina, thank you so much that you find him, I was so desperately that I lost him on my way."
"It is okay, mam." Mina said as she plays with the kid again.
"Ehh... kid, nunna will go home now, bye byee.." Mina said and
"Eh.. mam, I need to go home, goodbye" Mina continue..
"Ohhh, Mina, I will take you home, if you don't mind" the kid's Mother said.
"Ehh.. don't burden yourself my house is just there.." Mina said as she point the alley near the police station and bow to greet them again.

Mina left with a smile on her face and walk away back to her home as I run towards her.
"Mina Nunnaaa, I got lost too." I called her as I wanted to see her reaction.
"Yesss?" She looked back with a shocked face and when she see that was me her expression changes.
"You again? Stop following me." She said as she continue to walk.
"Yaaa.. Mina I just want to be your friend why you are so mad at me?" I shouted as she stop.
She looked back at me and.
"Get back to your home, don't waste your time on me" she said as she walk towards the gate.
Oh I can see thats her house.
She walks in and left me like a fool there.

Yes? Why I waste my time for her? She is so weird and why am I here? Eihh...
Stupid... I need to get my Jokball..

To be continue...

Will update soon...

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉

P.S. I will keep updating the bonus Chapter before for twice teaser Knock Knock photo. Go back to check it 😉