Chapter 9 : The Bet

Momo's POV

"Momo..."
I looked back as I she the smol girl running towards me..
"Eh? Why?" I asked her as she hands me something.
"This is yours,right?" She asked as I see that was my nametag.
"Ahhh... yes.. when I lost it?" I mumble myself as I scratch my head.
"You lost it at the bus, I find it there." The smol said.
"Oh.. thanks.. ehhh.. what again your name?" I asked as I forget.
"Chaeyoung" she said as I smiled at her.
I'm ready to take my step turning around and go back to the class but I feel she grabs me.
"Eh, Momo.. I want to thanks to you" she said as I looked at her.
"Eh? For what?".

Chaeyoung's POV

"For give up your seat at the bus before" I said.
And thanks for making my heart beats like crazy.
"Ahh.. Its okay, don't need to thanks" she said as I blushed.
"Ehhh... ummm.." I mumble as I want to talk to her again but stupidly I don't have any topic.
"Yeahh.. just talk.." she said as I cringed
"What kind sport did you take?" I as said as she smile and turn around as I walk beside her.
"Basketball." She said.
"Ahh.. I take baseball.. how about the art class? I curiously asked as I hope will be with her in one club.
"Dance" she said as I grin TT
"Hmm.. we didn't get to be together then.." I said as I looked down.
"It is okay, we still can meet each other at the usual class.." she said as she put her hands on my shoulder and pat me.
Ohh.. she almost make my heart explode again and again.
"So we are friends, now?" I said as we arrived at the class.
"Yeahh.. everyone here is our friends,right?" She said as she step inside the class.

No one's POV

When Momo sit at her seat after arriving at her class, the tallest girl approach her nervously.
"Ehh.. Momo.." she said as she struggled.
"Yes?" Momo said as she looked at Tzuyu.
"About before I'm-..." Tzuyu don't finished her sentences as the teacher come in.
"Tzuyuuu.. get back to your seat" the teacher said as Momo looked at that tallest girl go back to her seat nervously.
'What she wanted to tell me? Hmm' Momo thought as the Teacher continue the lesson.

Someone throw a scrunched-up paper to Momo as Momo pick it up and looked at the one who throw it.
'What does she want?' Momo thought as she looks at Jeongyeon who throw that paper.
Jeong give her a gesture to Momo for opening the scrunched-up paper because she write something.
And Momo open it and it is written
What are you going to do after school, let's play basketball together.
Jeong~

That blonde girl nodded her head looking towards Jeong as she wanted to play the basketball after school.

*bell rings*
"Get up!! Greet" Momo said as the other greet their teacher at take their stuff ready to go home as the teacher shouted.
"Momo, the form. Bring it to my office"
"Yes" Momo said as she grabs her bags ready to go to the office but..
"Momo,..." Jeong shouted at her and she stop looking to Jeong.
"Eh?"
"Basketball? I will wait for you at the field" Jeong said as she smile and waves to Momo as Momo nodded.
'What's with her? Is she really like basketball that she asked me to play with her? Hmm' Momo thought as she walk out the class as the tall girl again stop her.
"Momo... ehhh.. that...before" Tzuyu again struggling for her words.
"What?" Momo said as she grinned.
"Your hoodie, it is torn because of me?" Tzuyu asked as Momo looked at her hoodie.
"Ehh.. I don't know.. maybe.. hahahah.. let it go" Momo said as she walk through the class balcony.
"I will buy you the new one." Tzuyu said as she followed Momo.
"You don't need too. It is okay, I have another one." Momo said as she stop her step infront of the teacher office.
"I need to go in" Momo said to Tzuyu that looks  confused.
"Ehhh.. okay" Tzuyu said as Momo open the door.
"Talk to you later." Momo said as that tall girl blushed and jumps around after Momo go inside.
'She just said talk to me later? It is mean that she want to talk to me again? It is mean that I get a chance to be closer to her?' Tzuyu jumps happily running out of the school building.

Jeongyeon's POV

I was waiting for Momo at the field as I have changes my uniform to my casual clothes, practicing alone at the field till I hear someone put her bags on the bench.
"So,..." Momo said as I throw the ball to her.
"Tsk... lets have battle" Momo said as I asked.
"What would you bet?".
"Bet? Oh.. I will treat you a dinner somedays" Momo confidently said.
"Okay.." I said as I know I will lose this game again... it is okay since I will have a chance to spend my time again with her.
We play the basketball as our score now is 8-5.
"Hmmm I think I will get my treat" she said as she panting.
"Yeah, I think so." I said as I scored one.
"Yeah, 8-6 now" Momo said.

Momo's POV

We continue to play till I accidently bump to Jeongyeon hardly as she fall to the ground.
"Ouch" she whined as I pull her up and she grabs my hand tights, I wanted to pull away my hands as she grabs me more tight.
"Oh come on, let me go" I said as she stare at me seriously.
With her face is so close to mine.
"Why?" I asked her again. And she let me go.
"No, It is just I get dizzy" she said as I can she her blusing.
"Lets take a break"
Suddenly I saw a girl walking out from the library side,
"Or, just end the game.. I think I should go.. sorry Jeong.. see you again" I left Jeong as I follow that girl.
"Ohh, Momoo..." Jeong shouted as I wave to her.

Who is the girl that Momo followed?
Find it on the next Chapter.

To be continue...

Will update soon...

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉

P.S. I keep updating the bonus Chapter before for twice teaser Knock Knock photo. Go back to check it 😉