Chapter 4 : My Neighbour (Jihyo X Momo)

Jihyo's POV

I just back from my holiday at busan, I come back home alone because school days is getting start two days from today as Mom and Dad still having a trip at busan with my grandparents.
It was so annoying that I must accept the fact that my holiday was ended..

I take a bus from the station as I arrives at our neighbourhood, I still have long way to get into my house as I must going through the alley that my house is somekind of in the end of this area.
So, I must take a deep breath carrying my stuff  and walk ti my house.

When I get into the middle of the way as there is an intersection alley I see a blonde girl throwing her bike carelessly and..
"Grandma.... let me help you.. OMG how can you carry this alone.."
She ran towards the elder as she grabs all the groceries that elder bought.
"Eihhh... Momo yaa.. I can carry it. Give me back.. you need to go back home... just go" I hear that elder said to the girl as I curious I don't even aware that I was stalking them.
"Noo... I will help you carry this to your home.. this is heavyy.." the girl said as she walk the elder home.
She was so nice to that elder, and also she is beautiful.
Is she someone lives here? I've never see her before.

They stop as they arrived at the elder house.
"Momo yaa.. have you eat?" That grandma asked.
"I have.. that's why I can help you to carry this here.. kekekek" she said as she giggle.
"Ohhh... what did you eat? Hmm?" The grandma asked as she pat her.
"Jokbal, of course. My favourite" she said as she smile to the elder.
"Ahhh.. really? Later.. I will make Jokbal for you so come over and have some kimchi too, Momo." The elder said.
"Okey, grandma.. see you I will go back homee.. byeee" she said as she walk away from that elder as I hid myself behind the walls.

Ehh... why I'm stalking them? Woahh.. it must be crazy... and I just like someone that don't have anything to do or something.. aishhh.. I should go back home now..
I walk back as I see that girl walking back to the intersection before.

"Ohhhhh Shittttt my bike...." she shouted as she rubbed her hair and rush to the intersection to find her bike.
I followed her as I see her wandering around the intersection like weirdo, and....
"Ohhh.. excuse me.. have you seen any bike here? I Lost it.." she walks towards me as she panting around.
"Ehh? I Don't.. why? You lost it? Where? Here?" I asked as she nodded at pulling her breath.
"I forgot to locked it before.. ouhhh so stupid" she said as she hit her head.
"Cute" I mumble as she looked at me.
"Ehh? What did you say?" She asked as she can't hear me.
"Noo.. nothing" I said as I bit my lips.
" I should have locked it, aish what should I do now." She mumble herself as I still standing there.
"Report it to police then" I said as she looked at me widen her eyes.
" ahh yes, I should..." she said as she grab her phone and call for the police and report it.
As the police arrived, I still there companying her..I don't know why to I just wanted to be with her.. I must be crazy..

She settled every information to the police and the police tell that they will catch the thief for stealing her bike and will inform her as soon as they catch the thief.

"Eh... you still here.." she asked as she see me still standing beside her after everyone go away.
"Yeahh.. ohh.. where are you lives? Is your house far?" I asked her back as I curious.
"No.. it is not far.. I lives there.. through this alley at the end" she said as she walks there.
"Ohhh.. how about you? Seems like you are moving from somewhere with that luggage?" She asked as I arrived at my house.
"Here... I lives here... no, I just come back from holiday.." I said as she looks shocked.
"Ehh... so we are neighbour? I Live there.." she said as she pointing the house beside mine.
"Really?" I asked back as I was shocked too.
"Yess.. hahha.. nice to see you" she said as she offered her hand as I grabs her and shakes her hand.
"I need to go inside..bye.." she said as we don't even get our name but I have known hers of course.. she is Momo..

I walk inside my house, smiling like crazy thinking about that Momo..
Waittt... thats weird why I must thinking about her... I never realize that my neighbour is really beautiful and such a nice person.. I never notice it this whole time I lives here.. so stupid..

To be continue...

Will update soonn....

The next Chapter will be Tzuyu X Momo
Thanks for reading guys ❤😉 
Please comment and gives your opinion also don't forget to vote if you like it 😉
Thanks ❤🍑