Chapter 2 : Basketball (Jeongyeon X Momo)

Jeongyeon's POV

I was getting my new school, unnie companying me to my new school as she talk to the teacher about the new student form and every document that needed.
"Unnie, I'm bored, can I just walk around" I said as my unnie and teacher discussing in the teacher office.
"Yeahhh... go... come back here after you done." Unnie said as I get up from my chair with my camera on my hands.

I walk along the classes balcony as I stop sometimes to take a picture from there, ohh wait...
I saw a blonde girl walking towards the field as I use my camera to zoom in her..
Is she a basketball player? She looks hot with that basketball uniform...
But waitt... why she is alone?
I run downstair as I walk to the basketball field slowly approach that girl who is playing alone.
Suddenly... the ball hit the ring and it isn't go inside the ring but it is rebound back and..
"Ahhh..." I fall to the ground because It hits my head.

"Ehh... I'm sorry.. you okay?" When I opened my eyes slowly, I see that basketball angel offered her hands to me as I grabs hers and she pull me up.
"Ohh.. thanks..." I said as I blushed because It is embrassing that I fall to the ground just because of the basketball.
"New girl?" She asked as she run to catch the basketball.
"Ehh.. yes, I will start to studying here next week" I said as she walk back to me.
"Do you like basketball?" She asked.
"Ehh.. little.." I said as she throw the basketball to me as I catch it.
"So, lets play together.." she said as she run towards the rings.

I was playing that basketball with her, she is so good with it. I lost and lost again to her as I see her sweating so much for this game.
"Are you tired?" I asked.
"Nope.." she said as she continue to throw the basketball.
"So you?" She catch the ball and stop while walking towards me who is panting hard because of tired.
"Lets have a break." She said as I just looked at her.
"Here" she offered me a can of orange juice.
"Ehh, how about you." I asked.
"Its okay I have mine." She tooks another can of juice from her bag and sit down on the bench beside me.
"What major of sport do you take?" She asked.
"Ehhh.. I'm still thinking about that.." I said.
"Hmmm... you are good at basketball.. join me and my club" she said as she run back to the ring and playing around with that basketball again.

"Jeonggyeooonn aaaaa" suddenly I hear someone calling me, oh it is unnie.
I wave to her as she walks towards the field.
"Ohh... hello" that girl bow to the teacher and unnie as they arrived at the field.
"What are you doing? Ohh... you are sweating" unnie said as she find a handkerchief on her bag and wipes my sweat.
"Ehh.. I was playing with her.." I said as the teacher continue.
"She is the best basketball player here, Momo" the teacher said as she pat her.
"Eihh.. Mam... I'm not" Momo said as she blushed and denying it.
So, her name is Momo, we even forget to introduce ourselves before, so now I know her name.
"Ahhh... I see.." unnie said as she smile to Momo.
"Eh... ehh.. It is getting dark...why are you still here Momo?" The teacher asked.
"Just practicing" Momo said as unnie continue.
"Jeong, lets go home...eh Momo? I will drive you home, would you like to come with us?" Unnie said as she offered to drive Momo home.
"Ehhh... It is okay, unnie. I ride my bike here and my house is not far away." Momo said as she politely refuse.
"Ohh.. okay, we will get going then.. bye.. thank you mam." Unnie said as I do and bow to my teacher.
"Bye...Momo" I said as I wave to her and get her smile at the end.

"You haven't start your school, and you already start hitting on someone? Daebakk.." unnie said as she tease me.
"What?"
"I know you like her, don't you? She is beautiful though." She said.
"Eihh.. stopp" I said as I blushed myself.
When I'm on my way to home in the car I keep checking on my camera that I get Momo picture while I'm on the classes balcony.
And yeahh.. I get it.. I keep staring at it, playing around the zoom button as my sister tease.
"Who is that? That girl before,huh?" She asked.
"No... nothing" I said as I turn of my camera.
"Kekekek... just admit it you silly. You have a crush on her." Unnie continue as I pretend to sleep.

I think I will choose to be in a basketball club in the end because of this cute girl.
I can't wait to see her again, that beautiful creature with her perfect smile. Ohhh Shitt...
Why am I being like this?hufftt..
"Yaa.. Jeong. Why are you smiling? You don't sleep right? Don't fucking pretend to sleep and thinking about that girl, I know it all." Unnie said as she see me smiling when my eyes closed.
"Noo.. I'm nott.. haishh." I whined as we arrived home.

To be continue.....

Will update soon....

Next Chapter will be Sana X Momo..
Thanks for reading...
Hope you like it guys..
😉😉❤