Chapter 12 : Look at Me (Mina X Momo)

Momo's POV

After we done our class as everyone have wash theirselves and ready to go home,
Suddenly,
"Momo..." someone called me as I walk in the balcony from school's locker rooms.
"Hii, ehh.. do you remember me?"
"Dahyun? Your name right?" I answer her.
"Yes I am, but that is not what I mean.. ehhh do you remember that you have ever-" she said as I keep walking through the balcony and I see Mina walking to the library.
"Ehhh, talk to you later, sorryy. I need to go" I said as I run to the library.

When I arrived at library I walk around the bookself to find that girl, but I can't see her, I check the studying table side too but yah I can't see her, I'm sure that she comes here. Hmm, she comes here yesterday too... the bookworm? Hmm where is she..
I walk through the bookself once again and I see her, searching for a books.
And she can't reach that book which place in the top of bookself, I walk towards her and try to reach the book from her back, I know I'm not really tall too, our height is almost the same actually but I just wanted to try.

I grabs the books as Mina turned back and face me, our eyes meet as I freeze myself looking at her that is too close for me.
"Ehh ehh..." I mumble as she push me away and walk away without words.
"Yaaa, Mina.." I called her as I run to grabs her hand.
"What do you want?" Mina asked coldly as I take her hand and place the book on it.
"This, you want to read this,don't you?" I said as she looked at me giving me the evil expression.
What is with that, I just help her and what? She still get mad at me whatever I do? What is my fault? Aishh...
She walk towards the table and left me without any words from her mouth.

I take a random books as I want to watch that girl and go to the table as I sit next to her.
"Bookworm?" I asked as I looked at her but I got no reply.
"What it is about?" I asked her again as I pointed her books.
"Ssssttt." She asked me to have a silents and still don't want to answer me.
"Mina..hey.. looked at me.." I pat her as she push my hand away.
"Shut up, you know this is library,right" she said as everyone at the library looked at us.
"Haisshhh.... This won't work.." I said as I get up from my seat and grabs her hands pull her outside the library as she try to let go.
"What are you doing? Let me go" She whine as I keep pulling her outside.
"Yaaaa... what is wrong with you?" I said as I let her go.
"The one that should ask that is me" she said as she try to go in the library again.
But I stop her as I push her to the wall.
"Look at me.... can you?" I said as grabs her chin.
"Don't touch me" she said as she push my hand.
"Did I do something to you? We just know each other and you act like you hate me so much? You keep yelling at me, mad at me and everything I do is never right, what is wrong with you?" I said as looked into her eyes.
"So, why still you keep bugging on me? Yes I hate you, so please get away from my sight" she said as she push me away and walk into the library again.
"Hey.... are you serious? Seriously? Yaaa.... what the..." I almost curse as I stop because I'm infront of the library.

She hates me? What makes she hates me so much like that? We just know each other because I just met her at our class.. I never meet her before.. what the heck is going on with her.. she asked me to stay away from her... huh that words just make me more curious what is she hate so much about me.
Aishhh.. what a weird girl..
Everyone at class seems fine with me, but what is with that one annoying girl?

I walked in to the library as I left my stuff on the table as I see that girl still reading on that side. I sit down again as she glared at me.
"What? I want to read my book too" I said she get up from her seat and reach her hand.
"Sit here, I will shut up and don't bother you" I said as she still give me that annoying glare.
She sit down as she continue to read her books, and me.......
I read mine but I don't really read it because still on the same page from the start.
I steal some gaze to see her as she read her books pretending to read mine..

She is so beautiful, ohh she just linked her hair to her earlobe... ohhh what is with me.. stop looking at her.. why she is so beautiful.. yes beautiful but cold as an ice..tsk...

Time flies as I fall a sleep on that table in the library, I wake up as I feel someone pat me.
"You still want to be here?" I looked up and I see that cold girl asked.
Wait, this is the first time she talk to me like that.. what is with her...
"Nooo.. of course no" I said as I grabs my stuff and she walk away.
"Ehh yaa.. Minaa.. wait for me." I run towards her as she go out of the library.

To be continue....

Will update soon...

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉

P.S. I will keep updating the bonus Chapter before for twice teaser Knock Knock photo. Go back to check it 😉