Chapter 8 : Silents Queen

Momo's POV

I arrives at my class as I step inside my class, I just can see some of students.
Why this class is so quiet?
There is still so many empty seat left.
The new students come late on first day?
Hmm what will the teacher said then. Hmm..
"All.. go back to your seat.. where is the other?" The teacher as I can see the tall girl stop by the door..
"Ohh.. sir.. I'm sorry I got.. lost.." the tall girl bow to the teacher as she apologize..
Wait... thats the girl at the bus stop before that pull me with her to the ground, isn't she?
"Sirr... me too.. I'm sorry" the smol short haired girl followed the tall girl behind.
Ehh.. she is the one in the bus before, isn't she?.
"Ahhh... It is here.. excuse me, sir is this 1A class?" The girl looks like bunny come in as everyone looks at her.
"Yes.. you guys get your seat now.." the teacher said..
Ohhh. That girl is the one at the toilet before..
What is this? I have bump to everyone at my class today..
I turned back to backside as I see everyone staring at me? Why? What the heck? Is there anything wrong with me?. Wait... I think I saw some familiar faces, who were them? Hmm..

No one's POV

Everyone staring at Momo, except the silent queen that seat at the corner of class beside the windows.

"Okay, lets begin the class" The teacher said as everyone find their seat.
"Let's Introduce yourself to each other first" the teacher continue as he pointing Momo to come to the front of the class.
"Me? Why me?" Momo mumble as the teacher glared at her.
"Come on, Momo. You have spend more time than them here because you are from the same  junior high school before.." the teacher said as he saw that his student whining.
Momo get up from her seat as she walk infront  the class as everyone eyes on her except that silent cold queen at the corner that always looks out the windows.

Momo feel so awkward since she saw everyone that looked at her is so familiar.
'Where was I? This world is so small. I think I ever met every student here. But where.. tsk. Let it go.. I don't care..' Momo thought.

"Hi, my name is Hirai Momo, you can call me Momo. Nice to know you all." Momo said as she come back to her seat and lean to the table, close her eyes.
"Next" the teacher said as Momo don't care and still lean to her table with her eyes close.
"Hi, I'm dahyun."
"I'm Jeongyeon".
" Hi, I'm Jihyo"
"Hi, I'm Sana."
"Hi, I'm Tzuyu.. you can call me Chewy. I'm taiwanese."
"Hi, I'm Son Chaeyoung, you can call me Chaeyoung"
" Hi, I'm Nayeon. Nice to meet you all."

And Finally the silents queen step infront.
"My name is Myoui Mina" she introduce herself briefly with her flat expression as Momo get up and open her eyes to see Mina.
'Mina? Hmm beautiful name as the person.' Momo finds herself attract to that silent queen.

"Momo, you are the class president" the teacher said as everyone get back to their seat.
"Ehh? Me? Why me? Sirr.. are you serious?" Momo complained as she don't want to be the class president.
"Why? You are good enough to be a leader. Okay it will be you" the teacher said as Momo whined.
"Okay, guys you know that this is an art and also sport school, we don't have to choose the specifics major between art and sport but we will learn it both, so fit your self with the one that you like, here are the form, the art and sport club form, choose one of them both art and sport one. If you done it, give it to Momo." The teacher explain as he gives them the form.
"Fill it later we will have a common lesson first today, as This is Korea, you must have know Korean language...Open your bookk.. pagee....." The teacher continue to explain and explain and That Momo as usually fall asleep until the class ended.
"Class president!!" The teacher shout as Momo get up shockedly.
"Get up.. greet!" She said as everyone "thanks sir"
And this is the break time already as everyone walk to Momo, the girl that wanted to go to the school cafetaria.
Mina walk to Momo's table as she place the form on it without any words and left.
'Tsk.. what is with her' Momo glared at Mina as
"Momo, this is Mine, do you remember me?" The looks like thomas handing the form to Momo.
"Ehh. Ehhmm Neighbour?" Momo said as the smol girl push Jihyo away.
"Momo, here my form." She said as she hand over the form.
"Excuse me, I need to give this to her to" the tallest girl come from behind between the two girls giving Momo the form.
"Please, place the form on my table. Thanks" Momo said as she gets annoyed that she get surrounded by everyone.

Momo walk to the cafetaria as her stomach is growling asking for a food..
And on her way there..
"Momo..." someone calls her as she turn around.
"Remember me? That jokbal restaurant" the girl looks like squirell said as Momo stop her step.
"Ohh ....the water..." she said as she try to gather her memory.
"Your jacket and handkerchief still with me." Sana said.
"Ahh... yes, It is okay.. you can return it later." Momo said as she continue to walk as that Sana still following her.
"I don't know if you are at this school too.. It is a fate though.. hahah" Sana said.
"Ehh. Yess.." Momo answered briefly as they arrived at the school cafetaria.

Momo eyes is fixed on Mina that sitting alone eating her food at the corner.
'Why that weird girl always sit at the corner? So weird though' Momo thought as she grabs her food and ready to get a table as she try to get the table with that silents queen.
When Momo arrived infront of Mina's table as Mina looked at her confusedly, Momo take her seat without any words to that girl as that girl get up at get her plate, and go away.
'Ehh.. what is wrong with me? Am I a monster? Zombie or something? Why she looks like she scared at me. Or maybe she doesn't want to eat with me.. she is the weirdo though' Momo curious as someone pat her from behind.
"Momo.. can I sit here?" Jeongyeon asked as  she see the blonde sit alone.
"Oh.. eung" Momo said as she chewing on her food.
"I choose basketball, for my sport club." Jeong said.
"Oh really? We will be in one team then" Momo answered as
"This is empty right?" The bunny girl come over her and sit down beside Momo.
Momo grined for a while as she see that Nayeon sit beside her.

And suddenly the girl with a bunch of tofu on her bowl comes up and sit infront of Momo beside Jeongyeon without any words as Momo choked herself.
"Uhukkk uhuwwwekk"
"You okay?" Three of them grabs their glass of water and give it to Momo as Momo frezee herself and confused with their action.
"Ehh.. I have mine. Thanks" she grabs hers drink and she gulp on hers.
'What with this three? So weird.' Momo thought as she grinned.

Momo eats up her food fastly as she get up and put the plate back,  and walk back to the class as she feels like someone is following her around.
"Momo...."

Who called her?
Find it on the next Chapter.

To be continue...

Will update soon...

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉

P.S. I keep updating the bonus Chapter before for twice teaser Knock Knock photo. Go back to check it 😉