Chapter 31 : I Hate That I Love You

Mina's POV

We are arrived at our home stay, I can't believed this is our last night at our trip.
It is so fun here, but wait...
Hmmm... where is my diary..

We already left the bus...
Noo, don't say that I left it in the bus..
I keep searching it in my bag as I heard someone called me..
"Myoui Mina" I turned around as I see Momo standing alone in this dark street, looking at me, with mixed expression, anger? Confused? Innocence? I can't see her well,
She is surrounding by the darknest as that gaze, her eyes looked at me just at me...holding
my diary..
"Is it My book?" I shouted as we stand a bit far away to each other.

She didn't answer me as I still looked at her waiting her to answer, she take her step walking towards me, no she is running to me impassionedly.. she stop her step as..
She wraps her left arms that holding onto my book to my waist as I can feel she touch my face with her right hand and lands her lips on mine..kissing me like there is no tomorrow..

I freeze myself at my spot not knowing why suddenly she kissed me that passionately..

I try to push her away but she is too strong as she pull me closer, and tighter as I grip her clothes...No, Momo please stop... I don't want my heart beats so fast like this.. I don't want to feel this feeling again.

She pull off as she lost her breathe..
"Love will turn into Hate, but you know what, Mina? Life is like spinning wheel, it is keep spinning and spinning,and in the end Hate will turn back to Love.. and it will be continue like that.." she said as our forehead still touching.
Did she read my diary? She understand Japanese? Really? So, is it true that she loves me?

She looked at my lips as I pouted as she continue her words.
"I'm different, will you give me a chance, Mina?"

I push off her gently as I still shocked by her action,
"I'm sorry, Momo" I said as I turned away.
Walking towards the home stay, left her standing alone there..

I'm sorry Momo, I need sometime..
I'm not ready for Love now..
Tears fall down my cheeks as I go inside my room, pulling out my bed sheet and lie on it, covered with my blanket.

I'm crying as I try to hold it, so no one know that I'm crying, suddenly I hear the door opened. Is that Momo? I cover my mouth as I still sobbing.
I hear her step closer and closer towards me pulling her bed sheet, fix it beside mine and lean down.
She grabs my blanket and pull it off on me.
"You afraid of dark why you are hiding?" She asked as I turn my self facing the other side.
"I will wait for you Mina" she whisper as she grabs the blanket and covered me.

You grow this feelings slowly, Momo. I try to not having this kind of feelings anymore, I'm not Interested.. since the one thing that I know is just Loving is Hurt.

I like being with you, but I'm afraid this is just a temporary.. that you will leave me as everyone did..

To be continue...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉

P.S I'm sorry for the slow updates...😔😔