Chapter 14 : The Traumatic (Nayeon X Momo)

No One's POV

Today the students will have an sport lesson again as they have the changed of their schedule.
They join the class as usually, they are practicing and excercising, even if it is tiring but the they have get used to it.

They are doing their sport until the time for going back home as everyone go back but not with the swimmer club.
Momo is actually waiting for Mina to come out from her class as she is still trying to be Mina's friends but that cold girls is really hard to get close with.
No ones comes out from the swimming pool building until Sana comes out and Momo run her.
"Sana, ....ehhh did you-"
"Ahhh.. jacket?" The squirell cut her..
"No... Not jacket.. I wanted to ask if you see Mina?" Momo asked.
"Mina? I think she already left? Hmm I'm not sure too.. why?" Sana asked back.
"No, it is okay, thanks" Momo pat sana on her shoulder as she run inside the poolside.

She walks around the poolside to find Mina but she is not there.

Nayeon's POV

Ohh.. that is Momo what are she doing here?..
"Momo" I called her as I wave.
"Ohh.. Nayeon" she looked to my way as she run towards me but... noo.
"Momooo... be careful it is slippery there..... andwaeee" I shouted as I see that girl is falling to the pool.

Momo's POV

I run towards Nayeon wanted to asked her where is Mina but
"Momooo... be careful it is slippery there..... andwaeee"
"H....e...lpp me..brr"
I fall to the water as I blackout with that feeling and memories comeback.
"Unniee... help meee....unniieee...pleaseeee.."

Nayeon's POV

Noo.. she can't swim? Why she is asking for help shit..
I throw myself to the water as I see Momo is strunggling there and almost sink to the under.
I grabs her and pull her into the poolside carry her as she unconscious.
Noo.. what should I do? Shit..
I pat her and shake her as I shout her name..
"Momoooooo... Momooo.. wake up"
I pump her to get her conscious as she chocked up and...
"Don't leave me..... pleasee.. I was scared.. please don't leave me"
She whined as she get up and pull me towards her and hugs me tight.
What is wrong with her?.
"Momo... are you okay?" I asked her as she still hugs me tightly.
"Don't leave me..." Momo said.
Don't leave her? I don't understand what she mean.
I push her gently as I hold her face,
"I won't leave you, Momo. I'm here... I'm not going anywhere... you okay?" I said as she looked at me with her pale face.

She get up and..
"Ehh.. sorry" she said as she run out from the poolside.
"Momo... wait." I shouted.
I run out to find her but, what a fast, she is gone with all wet uniform on her.

Why is she asking me not to leave her? And hugs me so tight before? Is she like me? Eihh.. no way.. but what is with that before..

Momo's POV

I have a traumatic with something like water or pool that makes me afraid that everything in the past will repeat again,

I have a little sister before, she is so cute and she is the golden child for my parents, not me. I played with her at the poolside when there is no one at home, she sliped and fall in the pool, we can't swim and I don't even have any courage to get into the swimming pool with my sister need help.

I run out to get someone helps but when they come to help, she is gone.
And from that day, I was a disaster for my parents, they keep forcing me to swim and swim, telling me that if I can swim they will never lose her precious child. So what is me? I'm not their child? Yes it is my fault that I left her there.. thats my fault and thats why they don't even care to me again.

I can swim, but when I swim everything comes to my mind about that hard time. I'm trauma to get in that water.

Now, I was sitting in the ground at the corner some little alley between the school building alone, crying with all my clothes wet with all this bad memories.
"Why are you here?"

Someone asked as I looked up it is....

To be continue...

Will update soon...

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉

P.S. I will keep updating the bonus Chapter before, for twice teaser Knock Knock comeback, the teaser video 1 is out. Go back to check it 😉