Chapter 23 : My Valentine

Momo's POV

The morning comes, my alarm rings as the sunlight irradiated my skin. I get up from my bed, and prepare my breakfast, yes.. I live alone cause no one cares about me. So I must be independent, as I finished my breakfast and wash my dishes, I looked into my Calendar..
"Ohhh... valentine? Today"
Aigoo... let it go... nothing special for me..
I walk out my house, locking the door and take my bike as I ready to go to school.

I park my bike as soon as I arrived at school. See, nothing special, it is like usual day of school but suddenly I felt someone pat me from my back as I looked back.
"Momo, I should return this... " thats sana giving me a big paper bag.
"Ahh.. yes.." I said as she run away after giving me the things.
I open that paper bag as I see my jacket and my handkerchief that I lend her before, ohhh but wait thats a box of chocolate and a note?
I walk to the class as I open the note..
"Thanks for lending me your jacket and please accept my chocolate, happy valentine, Momo ❤"

I arrived at the classroom as I see my table is full of chocolate and flowers.
What? Heoll.. I don't think that I can eat all of that though, whose send me that all.. OMG..I sit up and checking all that stuff, but I stop as I see Mina come pass by me and I can see there is a bouquet of rose on her table.. who is it from, her boyfriend? Ehh.. they just fight last night? Or maybe breakup? Or they are getting back together again?.

"The teacher comeeee!!!" They shouted as I clean my table and keep that all chocolate and flowers to my bag, okay..my bag is almost explode.Tsk...

The bell rings and thats mean we have a break and I go towards Mina, wanted to talk to her.
"Hey" I called her as I grab the seat infront of her.
"Getting back together,huh?" I asked as I curious about the flowers she get.
"What do you mean?" She looked at me confusedly.
"That flowers, I know it Minaa" I said as..
"Know what?" She asked again.
"You and your bo-" I said as Tzuyu comes to me giving me a pink box with a ribbon in it.
"Momo, please accept this" she said as Mina looked at me.
"Uuu.. Tzuyu I think I shouldn't be here" Mina suddenly tease as she get up from her seat and walk away.
"Ahh Minaa.." I called her but Tzuyu looked at me with her puppy eyes that make me can't ignored her.
"Ehh.. thanks Tzuyu..." I take it as I see she is blusing and run away.

She is the second person, run away after giving me something...
I open the box as I see it is a hoodie...
I read the letter she left at the box and that is
"Please use it, I don't know you will like it or not, Happy valentine, Momo ❤"
Hmmmphhh.. why everyone put that love beside my name.. I never change my name to Momo ❤...

I walk to the toilet as I hear someone is on the phone.
"Eungg.. I get the flowers..." ohh thats Mina voice.
I keep hearing their conversation inside. Even if I know I shouldn't have.
"Yes, I like it..... when will you go back here?...... why?... ohh... eung.. I'm sorry that I can't understand your position.. I shouldn't have force you to stay... ohh okay, bye..."
Mina comes out as she shocked to see me but yeah she ignored me, I grabs her hand as she turned back to me.
"So, you are taken?" I asked.
"What? Let me go, you weird" she said as I run to follow her.
"Congrats, for getting back together" I said as she looked at me confusedly.
"Getting back together? Who? What are you talking about?" She asked back as the teacher shouted.
"MINAAAA MOMOOO, get in the class"
"Yes sir" we both answer as we get in the class continue our lesson.

So she have a boyfriend I don't know this whole time so stupid of me..hmmphh
I open every letter I got at school

"Hi, bruhh.. happy valentine.. lets have another date later, I will treat you jokbal and won't get drunk again.. kekkekw-- Jeongyeon"

"Momo, happy valentine..- Dahyunnie ❤"

"Hi.. Happy valentine, pleas accept my chocolate, I made it myself from my heart-- Chaeyoung"

"Neighbourr, Happy valentine - Jihyo"

"Heyy, I don't know what to say.. hmm.. Happy Valentine, I should give this on person but I admit it I was too shy.. - Nayeon"

Thats all, ehh.. I don't got anyting from Mina though hmphh, yeah I don't even give her anything too.. I forgot today is valentine stupid mehh.

To be continue...

Will update soon...

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉

P.S. I will keep updating the bonus Chapter before, for twice teaser Knock Knock comeback. Go back to check it 😉