Chapter 22 : Stop ( Mina X Momo)

Momo's POV

"Please... don't leave mee"
A walk towards where the voices come from and I see a tall boy that talking to......
Ohhhh.. Mina?
She is holding that boy hands..
"Pleasee.. don't leave me alone.." Mina hugs that boy as that boy try to let go.
"Sorry, Mina" the boy push her away and walk away as I hide myself behind the wall.
Who is he? Is he, Mina's boyfriend? They are breaking up or something?

I see Mina walk to the field as she is crying and she run around like crazy..
What? This is the first time I see that girl being like that..
She run around and around the field as the rain is coming..
I watched her from a far under the tree..
It has been thirty minutes she still keep running around, she is all wet..
I can't see it anymore, she will get herself sick.
I run towards the field with my umbrella and shouted to her..
" yaaaa... are you crazyy?" She run pass by me without even looking at me and I know she is still crying..
"Yaaa.. Minaaa.. can you stop?" I walk to block her as she push me away and continue to run.
"Go away" she said as she continue to run.
"Aishh.. you will get sick Mina, please stop it has been thirty minutes." I shouted and again she ignored me.
"yaaa.. can't you hear me? I said STOP!!" I throw my umbrella and grabs her hands.
"Let me go!!!" She shouted as she continue to run again.
What makes her like that? That boy? Who is he? Why Mina so mad and crying like want to killed herself running around never get tired.

This is the only way to stop her..
I stand in the middle of the field line that I can see Mina running towards my way.
"Go awayyyyyyyy!!!!" Mina shouted as I spread both of my hands ready to catch her.
"Ouchhhh..." we both fall to the ground as I catched her to stop her that she can't stop running.
Now she is on top of me..
"Jesssshh.. stupid" she said as I can hear that she is crying and trying to get up from ontop of me.
I pull herself back to my embrance as the rain keep hitting my face.
"Let me goo.. what are you doing" she said as I wraps my hand aroud her waist lying on the wet field.
"Now cry.... as loud as you want.. I will stay still" I said as she looked at me and Finally she lean her head down on my chest.
She continue to cry as she keep punching me..

We stay like that for a while as she keep crying and crying. I don't know what is the reason she is being like this. I just want to comfort her.
She is cute even if she is crying, I don't believe that now she is on my embrance even if it is not a good situation. But I'm happy to be here as I can comfort her in this bad situation.

"Let me goo pleasee...I hate you..." she punched me again and again.
"Okay, I know you hate me.. and what is wrong with that ?" I said as I push her up gently and cupped my hands around her cheeks, wiping her tears away as the rain stop.
"I don't care about you hate me.. you can hate me as much as you can, and I don't care" I said as she looked at me confusedly.

I get up as I go get her jacket that she lend me before, I put in on her as I hold her hands walk her out of school but she stop and let my hands go.
"Why? You left something?" I asked her as she said.
"I will walk home alone, you can go.. I'm okay" she said as she walk away. But yes I still following her from behind making sure that she will get home safely.

Why I care so much with her? Wanted to protect her and don't want her to be sick? I think I like her.. am I?

To be continue...

Will update soon...

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉

P.S. I will keep updating the bonus Chapter before, for twice teaser Knock Knock comeback. Go back to check it 😉