Chapter 5 : That Hoodie (Tzuyu X Momo)

Tzuyu's POV

*alarm rings*

"Tzuyuuuu yaaaa... wake upp..."
Wooo... I wake up as I hear Mom shouting me that I can't even care about my alarm.
I looked at the clock and shit this is already seven o'clock I need to go to school because today was my first day of school as I get transfered from Taiwan to korea.

The class will begin at 8 o'clock as I rush to wash myself getting my uniform on and run to the door as I will take the bus..
"Yaaa.. your breakfast" Mom shouted at me as I turned back to grab my sandwich.
"Momm... I will go now byee.." I said as I fix my  jacket and my stuff with this full hands as I am grabing my sandwich..
"Okay, be careful baby" mom shouted as I run outside bitting my sandwich while running to the bus stop, panting.
Ouchh.. shit... my bag.. I forgot my bag... stupid shit..

I run back as my mom confused.
"Yaa.. why? You will be late.." mom nags.
"I know, I forgot my bag.." I said as I run outside again like stupid girl forgot the bag in the first day of school while going to school.
"Ehhh.. aigooo this girl.. yaaa.. be careful" mom shouted as she run to see me leave.

I run towards the bus stop hoping that I won't miss the bus, no I can't be late this is the first day of school.. I'm running and running as I see my watch it is 7.30 already.. oh fuck.. I have a long legs but why I can't run faster than this.

Suddenly I feel I step on something slippery that I can't hold my balance.. oh wait...
"Ahhhhh" I fall to the ground as I grabs someone's hoodie hoping that will help to stop me from falling down.
But, it was so stupid of me, as I fall together with the person in hoodie.
But, wait I don't fall to the ground as I open my eyes slowly to see what is under me.
Ohhh... It is the person who I grabs the hoodie..
I was landed on top of her as she whine.
"Ouchh.. my back.. OMG"
I freeze as she looked at me with my hand still on her.
Am I dreaming? Or I'm just death already.. I just saw and angel.. as I blink my eyes... noo.. she is so fucking beautiful.. the blonde haired girl with her black hoodie on...
"Excuse me.. can you get up?" Suddenly that girl painfully asked me to get up as I wake up from my imagination.
"Ohh.. I'm sorry..." I said as I fix myself and grabs my bag that thrown away behind.

I see her get up as she hold her back and her head.. looks like she is hurt because of falling directly to the ground. Why she is the one falling directly to the ground it should be me..
I walk towards her as she looked at me and..
"Are you okay?" She asked.
"Ehh.. I.. Yes.. I'm okay.. I'm sorry that-" I said as  she cut me.
"Ohh.. good then.. be careful it is slippery here"  she said as she smile at me.
"Thank you and I'm sorry that I grab you before" I said as she walk in the bus as I can see that her hoodie was torn because of me.
"Ohh.. e-" I wanted to tell her that I will replace the hoodie because that she torn it cause my clumsyness but she just answer me
"Eihh.. It's okay.. I need to go" she said as she waves and the bus left.

Wait what? The bus? Is that the bus to my school way?
I run to the bus direction board checking if I just stupidly miss my buss or not.. and yes I miss that..
Fuckkk.. why I was so stupid today..
What should I do? Shit.
I can't think anymore as I run to the next bus stop again I was late. Shit..
The one way.. is only "Taxii" I called the taxi as I see one..

Shit this is already 7.50..
"Ahjussi.. faster" I asked the driver to be faster as I'm thinking about what just happen before..
Did she realize that we will be falling to the ground and she grabs me to protect me or It is just I push her to be my shield?
Aishh.. what was that... luckily she is okay as I'm okay..

What to do with that angel? She is just like walk pass by my life but why I'm so happy to know that beautiful creature protect me?
Who is she actually? Hoodie angel? Oh her hoodie... is torn what should I do? I feel really guilty.. ouhh..

"Miss, we have arrived" the ahjussi said as I see I was arrived at school.
"Ohh.. here ahjussi.. thanks" I said as I grabs my bag and run inside the school..

To be continue...

Will update soon..

The next Chapter will be Chaeyoung X Momo
Thanks for reading..

Vote if you like the story..
If you have any opinion or comment let me now.. 😉❤
Thanks