Chapter 36 : Heart Breaker

Jihyo's POV

I see dahyun walks out from the swimming building with tears as I go run towards her..
"Hey, you okay? What wrong with you?" I asked as she keep walking.
"Nothing"
"Hey, you can tell me..don't cry.." I said as I hugs her..
"Momo...." she said hesitately.
"Momo why?" I asked.
"Momo likes Mina... and I justt...hmplhh" she said as I feel that the time stop for awhile.
Momo likes Mina? What?
"How can you know?and why are you crying?" I asked her again.
"I like her...It is just she is fighting with Mina's Ex and I can see that she likes Mina.. a lot.." she said as my heart breaking for a part..
"Ohh.. so she likes Mina.. hmmm.. end of my crush to her then." I said as dahyun stop crying.
"Waitt.. what? You have a crush on Momo too?"  Dahyun asked.
"Eung.. yes I like her" I said as Chae come from nowhere.
"Everyone likes her.. but she likes Mina" she said as we looked at her in the middle of baseball field.
"Everyone?" Both of me and dahyun said.
"Yeah..everyone in class,, she is the heart breaker.." Chae said we can't believe that we all have a same crush this whole time fighting for getting Momo's Heart..Heoll..

*sorry MoJi and DahMo 😔😔*

Momo's POV

"Ahhh.." I whined as Mina putting an ointment to my wound after fighting with her silly ex girlfriend.
"Stay still" Mina said as I whined about the wound.
"So, what is she doing here? Wanted to get you back?" I asked Mina.
"Kind of.." Mina said as she still putting an ointment at my face.
"Stupid jerk ever" I said as Mina gently hit me.
"You stupid too... why you get into a fight with her?" She said as she tidy up the medicine.
"To protect you from that heart breaker" I said.
"You are heart breaker too.." she said as she laughed.
"Me? No I'm not" I said as I grinned.
"Really? I know what things that happen with Tzuyu and Chae, Momo" she said as she walk to get her stuff.
"Ehhh... that's just...." I said as Mina come back and pull me with her hands.
"Lets go.. you have skip your class" she said as I remember I still have a class..
Shit....
"You have done yours?" I asked Mina.
"Yes.. the teacher said that she has to go so we can go home early" Mina said aswe walk out.

"MOMOOOOO!" The teacher shouted at me from the basketball field..
"Ohh shit.. I need to go.." I said as I run and wave to Mina.
"I will go to library.. see you" Mina said as she walks to the library.

"Momo...where are you from.. OMG what wrong with your face? Did you fight? With who..Momoo...." the teacher asked as I can see that he is mad at me.
"Yes.. I have a fight with crazy person before" I said.
"Who?" The teacher asked.
"Not a student here.. just a silly person" I said.
"Hmm you silly too.. why you fight with them.. go get your stuff.. you can go home early.. take care of your wound.." the teacher said as he hit my back gently.
"Really? Yesss.." I shouted as I run to the locker room and wash myself.

After I done, I walk to the library and wait for Mina to come out as I text her.
Momo : Mina, I'm infront
Mina : don't you have a class?
Momo : the teacher let me home early. Lets have lunch together

I don't get a reply as I can feel someone hold my hand from the back..
"Lets go" she said as she smile at me.
"Where are we going to have our lunch?" I asked her.
"I will cook for you" Mina said.
"Huh?"
"Lets go to my home, I will just cook for you" she said.
As I go get my bike..
"Okay, lets go" I said as she get on my bike.

Mina has slowly change back to be herself , I don't believe that I can see her smile everyday now, not her angry or mad face again..

To be continue...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉

P.S this will end soon.. any request and question.. please message me 😉