Chapter 20 : Bike (Jihyo X Momo)

Jihyo's POV

I wonder if Momo already home or not, I need to return her bike that the police officer come to her house and she isn't home so I take her bike instead of her.
I walk out of my house and go to Momo's house.
*ring the bell*

"Yesss... waitttt" I can hear Momo Shouted from inside.
She open the door as she looked at me shocked.
"Ohh.. Jihyooo..."
"Momo, taaaaaarraaaaaaa" I shouted as I show her, her lovely bike.
"Ohh.. my bikeeeeeee" she go out and run to hugs her bike.
"How can you have it?" Momo asked.
"When I come home I see the police officer that waiting for you, they said they have called you but seems like you didn't home yet. So I take it first and here...." I explained as she still checking on her bike

"So they caught the thief?" Momo asked.
"I think yes, they didn't tell me." I said.
"Ohh. I Miss my bike...." she said.
"Lets ride it togetherr..." I said.
"Eh?"
"I have a bike too, lets go" I said as I run back home and take my bike.

"Momo... lets go" I shouted at her as soon as I get my bike and we go around the park with our bike.
"Why I never see you use your bike to school?" Momo asked.
"Too lazy.. kekkeke" I said as I giggle.
" So you choose the bus? Riding a bike is so fun" Momo said.
"Yeah.. I just realize that..especially with you" I said.
"Ehh? What?" Momo asked as I blushed.
"Noo... nothing let it go" I said as I looked at her without realizing that there is a stone infront oh me and...
"Bragggg"
I fall together with my bike.
"Ohh.. Jihyoo.. you okay?" Momo grabs me trying to help me get up because I hurt my legs

"Noo.. it is bleeding..." Momo said as she see my wounds.
"Ahh.. let sit here first, waittt.. I will get the bandage.. wait hereeeeee.. " She said as she get her bike and go to the nearest pharmacy to get the medicine.
She is back and she throw her bike carelessly and run to me..
"Sorry, I take too long" she said as she give me a bottle of water.
"Drink it.. and let me see your wound" Momo said as she get down and hold my legs.
"Noo.. I can do it myself" I said as I hold her hand to stop her.
"No, I will do it for you..." Momo said as she treat my wounds gently.
"Is it hurt?" Momo asked.
"Noo, thanks" I said as she wraps my wound with the bandage.

"Lets just walk, you can't ride it with this condition" Momo said as she get her bike and mine
"Let me hold mine" I said as I take my bike.
We walk home as we hold our bike together.
"Do you live alone, Momo?" I asked.
"Eungg, sometimes my grandpa comes to see me but it is been almost two month he didn't come, but he still called me." She said.
"You must be lonely living alone.." I said.
"No.. I used to it" she said.
"Here we are.." she continue as we arrived at home.
"Ah yes..." I said as I looked as her, not willing to ho inside.
"Yeahh... you can go in.." she said as she looked at stupid me.
"Momo, thank you" I said.
"Eh? For what? I should be the one thanks to you because of you get my bike." She said as she smile.
"Thanks for your help before.." I said as I blushed.
"Ahhh.. it is okay... okay, lets go in... see you tomorrow at school.. bye." She said as she waves and go back to her house.

I was so happy today, I can get to spend my time with Momo. She is a nice girl.. that will make that I have no reason for not to fall in love with her ..

To be continue...

Will update soon...

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉

P.S. I will keep updating the bonus Chapter before, for twice teaser Knock Knock comeback. Go back to check it 😉