Chapter 15 : The Warm Heart (Mina X Momo)

Momo's POV

"Why are you here?"
Someone asked as I looked up it is.... what the hell.. I was cover by a Jacket that thrown to my face blocking my sight by someone, I grabs the jacket from my face as I see that is Mina.
"Why you are looking for me? Sana told me before" she asked as I get up.
"No, it is just I want to see you." I said as I return her jacket.

"Okay, you have see me now. And what?" She coldly answered.
"Ehh Nothing.." I said as I stop crying.
She throw her jacket to me again as I grabs it.
"What is this?" I said as I looked at her.
"Use it" she said as she walk away from me.

Ehh.. why? She lend me her jacket? That cold girls? Am I dreaming? Why she care too me now? Isn't she hate me?.

"Ehh.. Mina...waitt" I run to her as she walk back home.
"Where are you before? I was searching for you" I said as I run to front of her.
"Hmpphh... get awayy" Mina said as she push me away from her way.
"Hey... there you go again... what is this for then if you hate me?" I asked as I grabs her jacket.
"Just return it to me then" she said as she pull the jacket off me.
"Eihh... I'm cold, give it back to me" I said as I grabs that jacket again.
She continue to walk as I still cling on her.

"Have you eat?" I asked her.
"Why do you care?" She answered.
"I'm just asking.." I said.
"Go back to your home, why you still following me, so annoying" she said as she increase her speed
"Uuu.. so annoying? But you still search for me though after you heard from Sana I was searching for you.. eihh Minaaa.." I said as I pat her.
She stop herself and looked at me.
"Cause everyone search for you, stupid" she yelled at me.
Stupid? Me? What the...
"Everyone?" I asked her.
"Yes, Nayeon said that you are gone after fall in to the pool almost sink yourself. So, she tell our instructor and asked me to search for you too" She explained.
"Ahhh...I see" I mumble as she continue to walk away.
"Yaaa.. lets have a lunch together.." I said as I run to her.
"You better go home with that wet uniform and stop following me and wasting your time to tease me around." she said as she turned around.
"I'm not teasing you" I said as she continue to walk and I walk back home too.

I go back home and wash myself as I looked at Mina's Jacket.. I smiled like a stupid, still wondering why she care, even if the teacher asked her to find me not in her own will, yes get it, she is cold.. she hates me but she have a warm heart to lend me that jacket so I don't catch a cold.. but still why she just cold towards me.. no to the other? I can't get it...eishh this girl is so mysterious.

Oh ya, I was the class presindent.. I have everyones phone number..
Lets seeee.. hmmm here.. assaaaa...
I was bored and I decided to text that girl hoping that she will reply me.

Momo : hey beautifull..
Mina : who?
Momo : guess who? 😉
Mina : ......
Momo : what are you doing now? Sleep?
Mina : who the hell are you?
Momo : your class president...

She didn't reply after that but I still texting her.

Momo : Minaa...are you sleeping?
Mina : no what do you want?
Momo : nothing.. just asking kekeekek 😝
Mina : shut up
Momo : I'm not talking, bruh.. I'm typing.

Again she ignored me and suddenly I got a text as I jump up to get my phone and check it hoping that girl replying me.

xxxxx : Momo... you okay? You are at home now right?

Eihh... from unknown number who is that?

Momo : who is this? I'm okay.. yes I'm home.
Nayeon : Nayeonnnieee... where did you go before?
Momo : ohh.. nowhere... how can you get my phone number?
Nayeon : Teacherrrr give it to me..

I don't reply her again as I go to my bed and sleep, tomorrow we will have an art class ouhhhh.. I'm tired...

To be continue...

Will update soon...

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉

P.S. I will keep updating the bonus Chapter before, for twice teaser Knock Knock comeback. Go back to check it 😉