Chapter 11 : Ponytails

No One's POV

The next days of school, as usual.. they go to school at the morning as the bell rings and all student stands up to greet their teacher.
"Okay, today you will be get into your sport club first. We will have our history class tomorrow here as you can see at your class schedules, guys, get your stuff and go to your sport club class as what you have choose yesterday, here..
Momo,Tzuyu, Jeongyeon go to the basketball field.
Ehh.. Chaeyoung, Dahyun , Jihyo go to the baseball field.
And last swimming club, Mina, Nayeon, Sana .. go to the swimming pool.
Your instructor will be there waiting for you guys, so don't take to long and go changes your uniform and go to your club." The teacher said as the student busy to take their clothes.
"Momo" the teacher said as Momo stand up with her hand on her hair try to tie her hair as she still hold her hair in one hand.
"Ehh ohh.. get up.. greet" she said as everyone greet the teacher.
As the teacher go out Momo continue to tie her hair.

Mina go out from the class passing the girl that still busy with her hair. Momo eyes on her as everyone still inside the class looking towards that blonde girl.
'Looks back here please, why you are so fucking beautiful?' Dahyun looks at Momo almost drooling.
Momo feels strange that no one go out after Mina as she looks back, everyone eyes on her and suddenly looks to other ways awkwardly.
'What? Why they are looking at me?' Momo thought as she finished to tie her hair into a ponytails.
'She is so bright, OMG, why you are so beautiful Momo, you killed me' Sana in a daze still looking to Momo infront of her.
'That ponytails.. her skin... I want to hugs you, ohhh shut up mind...' Jihyo shake her head as she looked into that class president.

"Are you guys not leaving?" Momo said as she looked back at the bewitched girls at the class because of Momo.
"Ehhh.. we are...aren't we?" Jeong said as she looks at the other and the other just nodded as the followed Momo go out the class.
They keep wresting to get over Momo side.
"Momo, it seems like you like basketball so much?" Nayeon asked as Tzuyu come forward.
"Momo, we are at the same club, lets go together" Tzuyu said as she grabs Momo arms.
"Sure"  Momo said as Jeongyeon shouted from the back.
"Yaaa, Momo, lets go together" Jeong push Nayeon away as Nayeon grinned.
"Goodluck at your first lesson of sport class,Momo" Sana come from nowhere stand beside Tzuyu as she winked at Momo.
" ehh yes, thanks" Momo said as she feel annoyed that they keep surround Momo.
"Ehh, you guys go first , I need to go to toilet" Momo said as again
"Me too I need toilet" The smol Chae shouted as she run towards Momo.

'Aishh, what is with them. So annoying, so loud so aaahhh' Momo thought as she in the toilet.
"Momo, have you done? I will wait for you" Chae said as Momo comes out.
"I have done, you shouldn't wait for me I'm okay" Mono said as she wash her hand.
"It is okay, the baseball field is next to the basketball though, we can go together" the smol said as Momo smile.

Momo arrives at the basketball field as Jeongyeon and Tzuyu too.
"Ohh.. Momo.." the teacher smile as she is happy to see that best players in the club.
"Hello, sir" Momo greet as everyone stare at her.
"Okay, lets heat up your body first before we have sparing". The teacher said to the students as she continue..
"Ohh, Momo come here, infront.. help me.. guys follow me and Momo"
'That ponytails suited her alot, she looks fresh, and so fucking cutee.. shit my heart' Jeong thought as she doing the heating.
'I will be so pleasant, to have basketball class everyday if she is here..even if it will be tired.. I don't care.. I can see that girl...' Tzuyu thought .

"Ehh.. ups" Momo mumble as she make a mistake on the heating step.
Momo smile and blushed herself as Tzuyu can't hold her words.
"So cuteee" Tzuyu covers her mouth as the instructor looked at her.
"Why? tzuyu? What did you said? What is so cute?" The instructor asked as the girl blushed.
"Noo, it ... its the ants.. so cuteee.." Tzuyu said as everyone laughed to hear that as Momo too..
'Stop laughing, it is not the ants, it is you... so cuteee..' Tzuyu give the flat expression, look into that blonde.

They finished their sparing as the two girls sit beside Momo at the bench, wiping their sweat as they looked into that blonde.
'Even if she is sweating so much, she is still beautiful..' Jeongyeon gulps as she looks at Momo.
"You still have a debt to me, remember that bruh?" Momo suddenly pat that girls.
"Ohh.. ehh yes of course..." Jeong said as.
"What debt?" Tzuyu asked.
"Ehhh... that" Momo wanted to answer but she get cuts of Jeong.
"Noo, nothing ahhahahah" Jeong said as she fake a laughed.

"Guys, this is break time.. you can go to cafetaria and have your foods" the teacher shouted as the other runs to the cafetaria.

To be continue....

Will update soon...

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉

P.S. I will keep updating the bonus Chapter before for twice teaser Knock Knock photo. Go back to check it 😉